@esther-c
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it, good to know. I didn’t remember what color he was before anyway, so this helps.
Got some scenes for Crosshair too? Or is he dead in the first ten minutes? LOL in that case sorry Cross
NO comment. 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay! Ok hm, I’ll have to decide on a character to add 😆 and I have a pretty busy day today so I might not be able to until tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t even think about that! Cool!
The inspiration for the mask came from actually an anime called Demon Slayer. Some of the characters wear Kitsune masks, and since I first saw reference pictures and such (since I look into amines for the reference photos), I thought the masks looked neat. A few days ago, I drew a sketch of no…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I LOVE HIM!!!! He’s sooo cute!
ikr??
Poor guy. He’ll find that out the hard way someday. XD
lol we bought the slinky at the same time as Squooshy, so I just randomly came up with that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
He now has a more Night Fury-like tail, which does still have the sharp venom spike on the end. He also has black on his wings, as well as a black “sock” kinda pattern, if you know what I mean, on his talons and ringing his wrists.
Still mostly yellow and brown though.
I believe I also told you earlier I reduced his age from my original…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m really curious to see how they’d interact with each other, since Gabriel is known for being so calm it’s eerie and he usually is also pretty serious, so they are kind of similar to each other. Plus the mask thing…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper all righty, cool!
Got some scenes for Crosshair too? Or is he dead in the first ten minutes? LOL in that case sorry Cross
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
yoooo this still a thing?
The answer is… complicated. I dropped most of my writing over this last school year because of senior year craziness, and because I wanted to prioritize my friends (of which I have nine immediate ones who all need my love and care because they are beautiful human beings).
But I still have the full outline for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hrrrrm, I bet you can guess which character I might add, based on your choice. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae Yaaaaaay – we’re on the same team. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I should totally post a drawing of her to compare, because our styles are so different and you definitely have a sleek anime vibe going on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh goodness that’s very good, well done!! You’re getting so much better every day, I love it. What makes this piece funny to me is that Barnes’ mask is similarly a default mask, just without the colored symbols and with a different face shape. XD Anyway, slay. :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
CRAZY WRITING WEEK OFFICIALLY STARTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who didn’t sign up, but still would like to join, it isn’t too late. The link to sign up for free is in my intro post.
For all those who are curious, I’m on team Hamburgers.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m just gonna go ahead and add my charrie:
Gabriel Mai—The Protector
Gabriel is tall (let’s say 6’1″, but I haven’t decided on his height officially yet, so this may change but we’ll start here) with an athletic body. He has reddish brown hair that is slightly unevenly cut. I’m gonna leave off the rest of the physical description because he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Loopy made the rp!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hmmm…….. is that more out of jealousy or pride…? Maybe both…. So I guess you wouldn’t! More for selfish reasons….! (but that is me just making an assumption! I could be wrong)
I’d say just competitiveness. So more selfish reasons, but not necessarily wrong ones. Now I work out just to be stronger.
Oki doki! This one is differen…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I may join! I’ll have to catch up in the school RP first, but now that co-op is out, I have a lot more time.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy started the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
In the middle of an endless, still, thick fog, was a place that sat in between worlds: a labyrinth, thick with twisted vines and thorny hedges, and inhabited by creatures only heard of in fairy tales. Trolls stomped along its passages, pixies played in its gardens, and things unknown peered out from under leaves and shadows.
One of these fairy…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
It happened to @freed_and_redeemed, she deleted her account when she decided she needed to take time away from KP but later came back on with a new account.
- Load More
