@esther-c
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I broke tic-tac-toe.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you! Our plans have been rescheduled, unfortunately, but no one else has gotten sick. Hopefully the four who have escaped stay well.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’d love to, I just don’t see myself having the time. I’m leaving in July for a big trip across country, plus I’m doing a tone of my own writing and editing, and running a business. I think I might be swamped. 😑
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
26-27!!!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m done at :15 or something like that. I tired. Good night, writerly folks.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Ending at :55, having written about a page and a half.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
My family is finally in bed. Sprinting at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Finishing at :59. I got like a paragraph and a half done lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :33. Or just sprinting, apparently. XD
Getting this WIP officially underway, hopefully. It looks so nice with a fresh start.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator XD Same. People keep texting me. Pausing now for dinner
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually I’m writing once my family is in bed because I keep getting interrupted.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 until I can no longer resist the pull of the puzzle in front of me.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Working on my Inky project rn (still needs a real title) Starting at :30
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Ah. Ok. That makes more sense. My imagination was getting very excited.
- Load More

How does one break tic-tac-toe?
It was already kind of broken, but basically, if both players do the ideal move on every turn the game will tie. Which is a problem. Also O received no compensation for going second and is severely disadvantaged.