@esther-c
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3885
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
also, my brother and I will be gone until Saturday or Sunday, so I won’t be replying to any more emails/KP posts until then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
clothing colors would be ones that aren’t too bright and standoutish it the wild. Probably greens, browns, grays, maybe pale blue for Amber, tans, etc. feel free to be a little more experimental with those.
Jonathan will have the lightest complexion as he lived most of his life in the city. The others will have a healthy tan from work in t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Rallascant
“Rallascant Cottontail, at your service.”
He gave a small bow, and tipped an imaginary hat. Then he straightened.
“Well, I’d better hop off then. If you ever need help, just call.”
And with a wink, the imp was gone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hi I know I should be working on my actual wip, but role playing is less scary
Lois
Lois blinked. It was the only expression visible on his typically deadpan face.
“I don’t remember,” he responded. He paused, seemingly looking for the right words, before asking, “But did you ever get into fights with your imaginary friend?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying for him.
@hybridlore @ruth @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! Mom and I went to Ohio to visit this week. Grandma is still in the hospital, but she’s eating solid food now and the hope is that she will be moved to a rehab center this week. Her movement is limited, but she was able to sit in a chair and she is now off of oxygen. We’re…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*disappears again* -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
*crawls out of my hidey hole*
*drops art* -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
YAY!!!!! 😃
thank you so much!!!
well, I’m actually in a cabin in Idaho, and my face claims are all at home….. so I’ll see what I can do. I may have a couple on KP.
okay, it’ll be rebel outfits for them then.
Idk if it helps you, but I always like to know the person’s personality to kind of capture that, so I’ll add those.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
yay!!!!! 😁
hmm, well Jonathan of course. Jonathan and Jim together would be super cool!!
Ohhhh!! If you would willing to do his team in like a team picture that would be AWESOME!! I LOVE how you do those!! But if not, that’s totally fine.
I’ll just give you Jonathan to start.
Name: Jonathan Estes
Hight: about 6’1
Build: slend…[Read more]
-
KydonAndWillow replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hello! So nice to meet you, and thanks!
It’s been great, definitely better this last school year. I feel like I’m just getting the hang of things and now it’s ending!
I would love that. I am going to start editing it soon, but I’ve been so busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

A manatee
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

The back of a van
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

Sandpiper
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
How did I not get a KP notification for this??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
would you be willing to draw one or my characters?? 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
*joins the mission*
Where art thou?
We were abandoned by the Raspberry King long before my days. What we do not remember, we do not regret. (However, this site has a long memory.)
Then our own Queen @kathleenramm , whom my generation of KeePers loyaly followed, vanished. (We hope for a safe return as she overcomes the dread land…[Read more]
- Load More

