-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Questions on drafts and beginnings… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Oooooh!!!! Beginnings are usually simple for me! But for some reason I could. not. figure. this. one. out! Thank you so much for the tips! I love starting in the middle of dialogue!!!! That always catches my attention! XD
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Wow, is anyone on here? in the forum Film 5 years, 2 months ago
I can see this is from a long time ago, so I have no idea if you’ll see this!!! But, hi!!!!!! I’m here! A little late to the party, but recently I’ve been interested in making my own TV show and possibly posting it on YouTube.
A documentary sounds cool! I’m not a huge fan of documentaries, but one about a theatre camp sounds pretty…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Questions on drafts and beginnings… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Thank you so much! I needed to hear that! I think getting your ideas out and writing notes on the side is a good idea! And yes, I do have an outline! However, I’m a little worried that my plot has changed and I’ll have to fix it! But I’ll figure it out! Thanks, again!!! <3
This is very helpful,…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul started the topic Questions on drafts and beginnings… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
Hi, everyone!!! I haven’t been on here in what seems like forever! But I’ve found myself stuck in a problem I was hoping some writers on here could help me out with!
Basically, my WIP is struggling! 🙂
So my main question is, what qualifies as a “first draft?” When writers say that, do they mean the first draft of the whole book?? Or the first…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Yes!!! Hopefully!
Well, it was great getting to know you!!!! Sorry I’ve been late to respond sometimes!!! I keep getting emails but then forgetting about them! XD I hope you are having fun on here! And I hope we get to talk more in the future!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
GASP!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOTh-that’s fine!!! Everyone has there own opinions! XDSeriously though! I’m for Sokeefe, but I think it’s great you enjoy the series too!!! However, it sounds like we are going to have to wait awhile for the new book!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
TEAM FOSTER-KEEFE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!
Ahem. Sorry I’m passionate about them. And sorry for not replying for awhile!!!!!
Thanks!!! I debated about his name a lot when I first thought of it!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
This is funny!!! *pulls out the popcorn* Please! Continue to work your magic!!!!!!!
Here’s a quote:
“And why would I do that?” I called back.
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Ahhhh!!!!! Sorry it’s been awhile!!! How are you doing??
Ooooh!!! If you’re fan of mythology books, I def recommend Percy Jackson and the Olympians!!!!! Some of my favorite characters are from that series like Annabeth and Percy!!! I also love Keefe!!!!!!! AND TAM!!!!!!
Favorite characters I’ve come up with??? Probably Bren and…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 4 months ago
Alrighty!!! Cool! I just turned fifteen so your barely younger than me! 🙂
All the books you’ve been mentioning to some other people sound really good! Are you a Rick Riordan fan at all?? I’m currently finishing the Heroes of Olympus series of his!
Also, I don’t know if anyone’s asked you this already, but I’m curious. Who’s a…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Totally understand being busy!!! That’s why I’ve actually been off here for quite some time. I’m thinking about creating a topic soon, and I’ll tag you as well!!!
Those are both great series!!!! I also enjoyed the Let the Sky Fall trilogy by Shannon Messenger! Have you heard of it?? I’m not sure if you said your age already, but I…[Read more] -
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh!!!! That’s a good one! 😉 Love that face 🙂
Okay!!! I can’t wait to hear all about your stories!!!!!!
Also, I couldn’t help but notice that your a fan of Shannon Messenger???? She’s one of my favorites too!!!! AND Tolkien!!! Have you read/watched Lord of the Rings and Keeper of the Lost Cities???
-
Jean Coul's profile was updated 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hello hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Hello there, Beth!!! Welcome to KP!!!! I’m Hallie and I am quite fond of fantasy as well!!!!!!!
Here’s a random question I like to ask people who are new: What’s your favorite punctuation?? I’m pretty fond of ????? (question marks) They make everything mysterious!! Especially if you use multiple at a time!!!!
I’d love to here all…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Jean Coul changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Alright! I’ll read it as soon as possible!!!! Thank YOU for everything you write!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! She’s beautiful <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much!!!! Sorry for the late response too! I just saw this!
@godlyfantasy21 @writerlexi1216
Those are amazing!!!!!!!
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty!!! Thank you so much! I understand the hard work you put in to your story! And if I miss a chapter now, just know that I will be getting your book as soon as it releases so I wouldn’t be missing it anyway 😉 Would it be okay if I read 4 and 5, then read 2 later if I feel like I needed to?? I’ll try my best to critique!…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
OHHH!!!! I want to read them! I’m so sorry @writerlexi1216! I haven’t read your second chapter yet! Is it okay if I read chapter 4 and 5?? Will I be confused? I really want to read them! I had been too busy at the time your other ch. 2 came out! I’m so glad you’re progressing! And I wish you the best of luck!!!
- Load More
