-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh gracious. I want to read both of these so much. XD
Maybe the ink one. Maybe. But then, the cat…
Which are you most excited about?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Aww, sorry girl! 😢 I’ll be praying for you throughout my evening. <33
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Seriously got an attitude that might cover some seriousness.
Ohh, have fun!
I’ll probably not get to the chapters till Sunday, as today is a “clean half the campus” day between camps.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
Leaving for my friend’s wedding in a few minutes. Won’t be back until late this night. I’m running some of the behind the scenes.
Plus, I don’t see any edits so I’m assuming only a few people got yesterday’s chapters read. So, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ooooooooo…
*Reads quotes*
*Stares at pictures*
*Nods to self*
Another poor kid, though this one has a serious attitude. Probably a rebel of some sort. Nice.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
and anyone else interested….. @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
If anyone is interested, I would have to call this the theme song of the book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks!! I really like these moodboards too. I love the feel.
Aw thanks! I love Amber.
Hmm. We’ll have to see.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Beast. *sigh* almost as bad as Smaug the laptop.
Good. I like Jim too! ☺️
Want me to make a moodboard for him?!
Poor kiddo.
Hmm, I guess you’ll have to keep reading to find out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I know!!!!
Really? Thanks so much!
What do you think of Jim?
Also, did you expect his parents to die?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
( @kyronthearcanin     @jonas     @power )
CHAPTER 6 and 7!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Noooooooo Tyler!😭Poor Easton.😭 I’m glad Hallie is starting to come back to God. Antonio is so sweet.🥰
I love the smorgasbord of emotions slapped into this post 🤣
I was just thinking about it last night in bed and i realized that what you pointed out about Easton isn’t a huge part of his character arc as far as…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay. Sounds good.
I know!!!!! Poor kiddos!!
Did you expect that to happen, or did it take you blindsided?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh my word!! *squeal of excitement* yay!! Well, the next ones will be out tomorrow.
Oh that would be SO COOL. *Hopes and prays temptation will win.*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes, it sure is a good one!
Oh, is that something glitchy on my end or on yours?
Equilibrium is a movie. It’s rated R for one scene at the end that we skip, and it has language but we filter it out with ClearPlay.
It’s based off the book Fahrenheit 451 which I really want to read, but I haven’t yet, so I don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
