-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
no kidding.
so I’m guessing you finished the book this week? I know a few people did… but I forget who…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
scrap the breakdown. I literally did the whole thing and KP deleted it. I don’t feel like doing it all over again, and the actual outlines are in my laptop.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper  @power  @hybridlore
okay… this is kind of weird. I can’t access the doc without my laptop so in my mind y’all haven’t reached the end, but I bet a good deal of you have…
so, I’m going to blindly ask some questions!! 🤣
just keep in min…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
good!! Glad these help.
🤣 (but honestly!! Some of the hairstyles for guys these days….. *shudders*)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
And one from Amber’s
do these help??

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Yay!! It worked.
okay, here’s a few from Michael’s.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ugh.
it’s not sending.okay, these are a few from Jonathan’s. One or two are when he’s younger, but you’ll get the idea.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
i won’t be picky about the poses at all. Just do something you enjoy. 😉
the data pad would be like a tablet, just technically more advanced.
hmm, just sort or normal length. (As in, the hair length that most self-respecting guys wore a few years ago. 😆)
I have a few mood boards I can access that would give you an idea of t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
ahhh!!! I LOVE the cat-cowboy-character!!!
he looks like a fun one and I can already picture the personality should you ever use him as a character in a book!!the envelope is GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! Lucky Andrew!!!!! You must not be using the flimsy envelopes I use because they would fall apart if I painted them. That is paint…. Right?? Or is t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
hello, I’m back again if you have any questions about the characters!!
im so excited to see this!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
🙏🏻
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
what is your signature from?!?!? It is so funny!!!! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
oh I see.
well I have Josiah’s email like i said.things were already finicky when I got on. It took almost a year for me to get on and my dad actually contacted them through facebook.
I know several of the team got married and moved on….
Hmmm.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
Michael would take the jump for Jonathan
Ron for Michael
Michael for James with the argument that James is the second in command and needs to stay. Still, James would do it if he…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
yes, I’ll be praying for him!
praying.
also, to everyone, I’ve tried subscribing to this topic but it’s rare I get notifications. Just know that I try to check this when it comes to mind. I’m gonna try unsubscribing and subscribing again to see if that helps.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
hey! Sorry, I’ve been out of town and just saw this.
so in the chapter I mentioned that they fueled the plane up with the fuel in the fuel truck that was with the transport. The plane wasn’t being flown over because it was basically kind of a prototype.
The rebels have several supply lines and routs from people inside the city as wel…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have Josiah’s email.
but why are we trying to find the moderators? Is something wrong?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
*Nods in deep concentration*
A serious problem indeed.
I might have the Lady of Poetry Abigail Metzger’s personal writing email somewhere in my files. I at least have access to an old WIP doc of hers. Not sure how much good she can do us, but it’s another contact for hope.
- Load More
