-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
November 25th
The EmpireTo Wolf, Peter, and the Church in Landstraten,
Greetings in Christ.Our time in the Capital has been one filled with blessings and the grace of God. We have a sm…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
That ending won’t leave me alone!!!! Now that I’ve had time to really think about it….. man, it’s good. A delayed hit, but a hard one when it gets ya! 🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No prob! You are 100% last though. 🤣
No wait…. Liberty hasn’t comment yet.
Never mind, you are 90% last. 😝
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
Yeah.. poor kid.
What do you think of Marius?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I saw that coming….. sort of.
I didn’t think he’d go back. I thought he would be killed in a fight.
I’m not sure what to think of that. Hmm.I like it, but almost feel doubtful for liking it.
The opening scene with Jenna and Baron may need a little work. It was very intimate and immediately led me to think that they were married.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I know. It’s awful. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Some of these were more “research inspired by books” than research for books.
- Dead bodies can bleed at the mouth and nose if moved after the blood pools.
- Although black was a much sought after color of fabric in the middle ages, we don’t have many examples that survived to today, as the dyes used to make a solid black were…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, so are MC 2 and the villain related perhaps???
Love Alden’s boots. XD
Very intrigued indeed…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sure!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hip Hip!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! I’ll take a look through my collection and pass on anything i find!
Nooo…. I don’t think I actually did. I remember you telling me you had a sketch, but I don’t seem to have one in my emails. You could email it to me again if you don’t mind!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
*Chokes on tea*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Let’s see if I can describe what’s in my head without a picture.
You’ve seen the sketch I did of Silvia’s suit, correct? Well, his has the same basic design and structure (without the skirt of course). Each piece seals on the inside with the next peice, so there’s no openings, slits, or such. The material is a type of layered…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHHH YES Zlati and Vulka are dears. XD
Honestly, I’ve been reworking their story recently (the plot just got another layer of intrigue that I didn’t see coming [Zlati’s plot has been rearranged and he may or may not have ended up in the middle of an assassination attempt on accident…) and I’ve been wanting to rant about it, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
🤣 That would be pretty cool!!
What does his armor look like, btw? I’ve seen some cool sci-fi-ish armor lying about.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD that’s hilarious.
It’s a cool picture. And yeah, I get it. If I got a pic that had Leoron’s actual armor I’d freak out, even if the background was a pink balloon arch.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
- Load More
