-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guys!!
So as I step away from one project for a while to let it simmer before I tackle the third draft, I need another longer length project to work on. I thought about starting on an idea that’s been rolling around in my head for a couple months, but I’ll need to do a lot of research and don’t feel like doing that yet, lol.
So! I’ve been wa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I am so so so sorry for not getting back to you sooner!! this got buried under a bunch of other things I had to take care of. But I’m back!
So far, for the first one I want it to be set in the summer or fall, and be about two high schoolers sending paper airplanes to each other from really far away and the two’s relationship and how…
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hallie NO. I spent that whole scene with that sinking feeling that a character was about to do something stupid and she did. *sigh*
👀🫢
🤭
My dad is only 5’8” and he’s still 10 times the man that your Patrick is, Hallie. *glares*
Lemme just say, if there’s ever a sequel, Patrick’s coming back…
And you’ll prolly see what I mean by…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Some reads we never forget
Some books we never forgive
Haven’t seen the end of this yet
We’ll write as long as we live.
All eyes on the hidden door
To the lonely laptop borne
We’ll ride in through the scribbling storm
Till we write our long forgotten WIPs…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Aw cute!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My friends and I did Henna together! Her brother is a missonary and had just gotten back from the wedding of a girl from India. The girls of the village knew that he had sisters, and they gifted him a whole bunch of henna. We put on a girly movie and did the art from the inside of the first finger all the way up to the bend in the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Well I’m really, really excited about it! I already have money set aside for when it comes out. 🙃
But yeah, certainly trust God on the timing.
aw yay! I’m glad you saw it. Not many people replied so I wasn’t sure. The tags are also being super wonky.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Book 3 is over 2k words rn tho, which is exciting in of itself even if that number seems small for now
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I saw the announcement, that’s so cool! 💜
and I’m glad you like it🤭
and as for Book #3…welllll….it’s taking a lot longer than expected😅 I’m just now on Chapter 3 and will probably be reworking Chapter 3 still some. Book #3 may end up being longer than both Freedom’s Fire and Broken Shackles, and it has a lot to cover and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahhh! So sweet!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
btw, when is the last book going to be out?!?!
Also, have you seen the announcement I had?!?!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @smiley @theducktator @grcr @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
and the rest of the main part of the Baumann fam (also in the 1928 story🤭)
From left to right:
Top: Hans, Eleanor, Himmler (Hans/Felix’s younger brother)
Bottom: Johann, Arndt, Lee (Hans/Ele…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty I love that aesthetic, and the blurb!
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @smiley @theducktator @grcr @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
part of the Baumann fam in 1928 (the year Felix/Frida got married…and the year that I’m setting a new for fun short story in🤭👀)
From left to right:
Top: Felix, Frida, Adolphus, Dietrich
Bottom: Leo,…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle they made a 2nd movie that had that part of his life in it
- Load More

