-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Here is a collage I made for HOGHOS (wow, that acronym is awful). It isn’t at all like my cover idea, but it has a similar feel.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
That makes sense. I think it will too, once everything’s filled out.
That would be a fun workshop! I know it takes a lot of work to get all that right in any type if art. But it’s so rewarding…
I’ll have to put it on here as soon as it’s done. Thank you for sharing yours!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Cover Art Sharing Space/Critique in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 9 months ago
Good layout. I would move the Prince of Walfklau scroll up to the top of the page (if that could be done without blocking any of the cover details. Then again, I don’t know.) Otherwise I think those look great! The sense of distance and plains is right as far as I can tell. I like the depth, with your angles lining up. Um,…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s no problem! 🙃
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
It’s fine! =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
I think it ate my tag.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
I’ll have to do something like that… Soon.
How long have you been writing verse? My first ‘poems’ were practically sets of rhyme and meter with nothing much in the way of meaning. They were TERRIBLE!
Maybe that’s why I don’t like jellybeans.
Ooo, that’s hard. I’ve read so many good books. Maybe Myles and Gascone from Men Of Iron, Shasta,…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic A Little Bit of Everything in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Hullo! Welcome to KP, I’m Anatra.
Lol I also used to STRONGLY dislike reading (although I enjoyed comic books). Then again, at that time I was scared of everything but breathing, so it doesn’t surprise me XD
What sorts of things have you written? Working on any writing projects at the moment?
Random question: do you have a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
@annabelle
Hello there! I am Koshka, or at least that’s what I’m called around here. *gasp* Another Homeschooler… Hi!
You are publishing your first book? Awesome! I have yet to complete ONE of my many story idea, so not even close to where you are.I love poetry too, both writing and reading. My verse is rarely as direct as your Reading Poem.…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, that’s great! 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Is this better?
Here voices scream, ‘You’re still in pain,
This Dream and Hope are all in vain.’
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! My verse is just starting to feel right, if that makes any sense.
The voices are saying that. Would removing the punctuation clear that up, or do I need to do something else?
(YES, the author appreciates it very much!)
-
Anatra replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
This is so pretty. I love the emotion!
@abigail-m mentioned this, but quick question,
Is the poem saying:Here voices scream: “you’re still in pain,
This Dream and Hope are all in vain,“
Or would that be the singer saying that Dreams and Hopes are in vain?
(ty Elishavet, I’m sure the author appreciates it ^-^)
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
I agree I enjoy his books more, but some of his songs really hit home.
That’s cool that you can teach yourself. Do you use books, or online courses?
-
Anatra replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Oh, interesting. What strikes you about Iron Man that you like?
Dear Younger Me is really so beautiful. I’ve never seen I Can Only Imagine, I’ve heard of it, but I don’t know the plot. Is it about MercyMe? My favorite of theirs has got to be Grace Got You.
Cool! I learned to play Water Fountain on piano a little while back. You’re…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Are there any things you would change?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile
Thank you! I loved writing it.
-
Koshka started the topic Sing of Tomorrow in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 9 months ago
Song/poem I just wrote. I don’t know if it’s any good. It would be sung be a captive.
Sing of Tomorrow
My yesterday was full of fears,
Today is always drenched in tears,
But I’m still singing-
I want to see Tomorrow again,
Show me Tomorrow again.
The years have slowly ground away,
And night was gaining day by day,
Yet I kept…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Heyyy in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
I just hope Marvel doesn’t start producing junk for money. NWH is gonna be a make it or break it movie for a lot of people.
Ugh, favorite Avenger… so many hard good decisions I really love Hawkeye’s character, especially after Endgame and seeing his growth in the show, but also Steve Rogers–Captain America–and I grew up (yes, I’m…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Hello!! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 9 months ago
Hullo and welcome. I’m Anatra.
YES Wingfeather Saga! Such a beautiful book series. Andrew Peterson is so talented, have you heard any of his music?
I do a little art… usually only making random ideas that pop into my head and trying to make something beautiful out of them. For instance, recently someone wanted me to draw a c…[Read more]
- Load More
