-
Power replied to the topic Free Christian Dystopian Book in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
Sounds a tad… gruesome. 😬
-
Power replied to the topic The Great Trip Tragedy in the forum Poetry 4 years, 8 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Thanks!
-
Power replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
Sorry that it has taken a while to get back to you.
Slate usually wear medieval forester/ranger/yeoman cloths, but as stated before, no hoods… or probably capes for that matter. He likes natural colors (things that blend in).
p.s. I also remembered that, since he is getting older, he does have the occasional white fleck of fur here and there,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @joy-caroline @elishavet-pidyon
Ooo, y’alls’ characters sound awesome!
(Uh, Elishavet, I was totally seeing William with blond hair blue eyes. The name makes me think Saxon [even though it’s Norman])
So, here is aÂ
hopefullybrief description of the six main characters for this series (two for each book).Zlatan (book1); black furred…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Hi, and pleased to meet you!
Persuasion is my absolute favorite J. A. novel. Yes, I like it better than Pride and Prejudice. Ann always seemed to me to have a much stronger true character than Elizabeth. I like her other books, but that one…
-
Power replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
Two legs like a human.
-
Power replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 4 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I know this is old, but good job! 👍
-
Power replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and he hates hoods.
-
Power replied to the topic Let me draw your characters! in the forum Art 4 years, 8 months ago
Slate Protector, Jaguar
Jaguars haven’t been known to be very caring creatures throughout history. They look out for only themselves and stand by and watch as creatures tear each other apart. It doesn’t matter. As long as it doesn’t affect the jaguar in the trees. But this all changed about six score years ago, when a jaguar named Halfpaw with…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic How do I edit replies? in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 8 months ago
I’m not totally sure about the other stuff.
@kathleenramm @godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver Y’all might know more.
-
Power replied to the topic How do I edit replies? in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 8 months ago
How you tag someone is by writing (I usually copy) the the name below their name @thelobsterlover
You can tag me if you want to try it out.
-
Power replied to the topic How do I edit replies? in the forum Questions and Support 4 years, 8 months ago
So how you edit a post is by pressing the “edit” button at the top of a post, but this button does disappear if you leave and then come back to your post (I think 🤔) (Here’s a picture that shows you were the edit button is.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Seems I'm here in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Poor Amy! I don’t know why, but every time I think about her artist talent, the foot and plaster incident comes to mind. When I first read LW I was more like Jo, but now I don’t line up with any of them really. *Shrug* Jo’s lines were my favorite part of the book.
Thank you from my former self. She would have been thrilled to…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, that would be awesome! My father has gone overseas as a missionary’s assistant, and I’m heard they’re beautiful.
So, my signature is sort of a joke. Literally translated it means: “I speak English. Glorify God!” (Or thank God as the context here implies).
-
Power started the topic The Great Trip Tragedy in the forum Poetry 4 years, 8 months ago
Order In the court
Its now in session
Judge Henry Comfort
Presiding.
What is the case
What is the crime
Man please make haste
Start spouting.
Honorable sir
I have been wronged
Though it was a blur
He’s guilty!
It happened so quick
Out snaked his left leg
From where he did sit
And tripped me!
I hit my poor head
Oh how i…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
Ugh, yes. That is one sad thing about being American; we never had much of a medieval age. Of course, we also never had Roman occupation so there is that. =]
Ah yes Emma. (How did I forget about her?) She does become a side MC in the last book. S. D. Smith did a good job with his characters.
Hmm, I think I would also like a…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
I also listen to a lot of the Wiggy Feathers saga so the boring parts didn’t really bother me.
(I think I listened to most of them, but I can’t remember… it’s amazing what sleep deprivation will do to your brain.)
-
Power replied to the topic Help. I Just Don't Get the Appeal of the Wingfeather Saga in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
The first book is okay. I enjoy the humor and writing even though the plot is a tad blah. The other three books are great. (Though I was kinda annoyed by the last book because nothing seems to go right!!!…. of course it also binge read the series, so by the time I got to the last book I was physically and mentally…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Something Really Bad Happened guys. (not clickbait) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 4 years, 8 months ago
It wasn’t too terrible…
Okay, I can’t. I will admit it. WOW!!!!
The first chapter was very well written and long. C.S. Lewis actually might be coming for an autograph. Please tell you sister “Good job from the Black Mongoose” (13… Wow. I wish I could have written like that at 13.)
Chapter 1 was good but chapter 2 was, well… errr.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just imagine. . . in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 8 months ago
For writing, I prefer researching earlier centuries such as the 9th-15th. Once firearms enter the scene I lose much of my interest. However, I do like researching and recreating clothing from the Victorian age.
Helmer, Whitby, Harmony, and Wilfred. I do like the MCs, especially Heather, but some of those side characters are…[Read more]
- Load More
