Free Christian Dystopian Book

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Free Christian Dystopian Book

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver
      • Total Posts: 344

Okay so that title is a touch clickbait-y but also mostly true. The Reflections is a YA Christian Dystopian releasing April 8th. Advanced Reader Copy signups are available here. I only have 10 copies to send out because of my budget, but if you have 300 or more followers on any social platform, you might be able to get a copy.

BLURB:

Everyone in the Alliance knows about the Reflections. It’s the opportunity to get into the University, the only government-recognized form of education, and those accepted are guaranteed success and comfort for the rest of their lives. Thus, when Em Gades receives the silver invitation, her future is secured. The worst that could happen is she gets sent home, right?

Until she arrives, and the rumors about the Reflections prove true. The only way to live is to get into the University, and to do that you must be one of the four remaining Chosens at the end of the competition. Although she was warned beforehand to trust no one, Em quickly forms attachments to her fellow teammates with the hope that as many of them can survive as possible. However, as Chosens are rapidly executed for failing competitions, Em struggles to understand that, if God is real, why he would let something so terrible happen to a group of mostly innocent teenagers. With likely no more than a few days left to live, she and the other Chosens must navigate life or death situations and find answers to the question:

Are their lives worth the deaths of others?

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!

@scripter-of-kingdoms
      @godlyfantasy12 @abigail-m @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @jodi-maile @annabelle @daisy-torres @koshka @trahia-the-minstrel @libby @lydia-s @e-k-seaver @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @seekerofthetruth @kathleenramm @jenwriter17 @nanisnook @elfwing @seekjustice @sparrowhawke @maryg3 @relia @writerlexi1216 @nova21 @hallie-jean @faith-q @ariel-f @anyone-else

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
      ekseaver.wordpress.com

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@e-k-seaver

So exciting! 😀 I’m pretty sure I signed up, but if you don’t see my name on the list let me know and I’ll definitely sign up for this 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Power
        @power
          • Total Posts: 292

Sounds a tad… gruesome. 😬

You will love what you spend time with.

Koshka
          @koshka
            • Total Posts: 1424

@e-k-seaver

Sounds fun! I’ve never read any dystopian (it tends to be a dark and morbid genre, two things I avoid in literature), but if I ever do I’ll have to look into your book first. Congratulations on The Reflections!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres
              • Total Posts: 691

@e-k-seaver Eek I’m glad you’re getting it published!!! Congrats!!!

Would you like to write a guest post on my blog? I don’t have a super large following or anything, but I’d absolutely love to have you on if you’re willing! You could promote your book(s) if you’d like!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Total Posts: 3868

@e-k-seaver Sounds awesome!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

E. K. Seaver
                @e-k-seaver
                  • Total Posts: 344

@jenwriter17 You did! Sorry you were tagged, I just copy-pasted from someone else’s post XD

@power
                  , it’s not a book for the faint of heart

@koshka
                  , The Reflections is a bit morbid at times but it’s also clean, for context my 13-yr-old sister is totally good reading it.

@daisy-torres

that would be awesome!

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                  ekseaver.wordpress.com

Issabelle Perry
                  @issawriter7
                    • Total Posts: 976

@e-k-seaver

OoOoOoOOo THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! I am EXTREMELY stoked for the Reflections released. I just bought my copy of The House That Didn’t End (I know, I know… took me long enough, lol) a couple of weeks ago and CAN NOT wait to dive into it!!!!! I would sign up for an ARC copy but I sadly don’t meet the platform requirements of over 300 followers and I don’t post reviews on Amazon. *sniffs* But I’ll be eagerly awaiting release day so I can buy a copy!!!

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                    TeenWritersNook.com

Jodi Maile
                    @jodi-maile
                      • Total Posts: 138

@e-k-seaver

Oooh thanks for sharing!! How exciting!

Faith Q.
                      @faith-q
                        • Total Posts: 106

@e-k-seaver

Weeeeelllll… I don’t have a social media platform of any kind, let alone 300+ followers. But sheesh, that sounds interesting! Tag me when you release it!

Trahia the Minstrel
                        @trahia-the-minstrel
                          • Total Posts: 193

@e-k-seaver

I don’t have a platform that large yet.😢 But I don’t normally like gritty or morbid stories … is your story particularly gritty? I don’t generally enjoy reading depressing things — of course, your story may not be depressing at all, I don’t know.

Is it uplifting?

The end of a story, a beautiful picture; a feeling of longing yet hope~
                          That’s my wish to create.

Lydia S.
                          @lydia-s
                            • Total Posts: 399

@e-k-seaver

Congrats on getting your book published!!! That is so excited. Unfortunately, I don’t have a blog or social media at the moment, so I won’t be able to take you up on your offer. Wishing you the best with this, though! 🙂

Abigail.M.
                            @abigail-m
                              • Total Posts: 1242

@e-k-seaver

Awesome blurb! I liked it a lot actually, but sadly I don’t have that kind of platform at the moment to sign up. Though I wish you the best! 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >