-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Yay! Its Nyx and Lyn! I was hoping. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin and Zlatan
Ara was hiding a smile. Vulkasin supposed Zlatan could have chosen a better name, but then, there were worse.
“I’m afraid not…Though, I’m guessing from the way you describe him, you aren’t on good terms?” She glanced at Novembré who seemed a bit red about the ears. Vulkasin grinned, then wiped it off under hi…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 5 months ago
Hmmm, if you could write this well it could be powerful, but…hmm. My brain may have exploded over this one. Here are a few questions:
Is your MC dying just because he won’t defend himself/kill someone, or because he sees that Anti isn’t ready to die/has something he needs to do. Obviously someone willing to murder isn’t ready to die,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Worldbuilding is fun, difficult and frustrating sometimes yes, but we didn’t actually think this would be easy, did we?
*Sigh of dismay*
I do enjoy it though, especially being able to create my own solar/calender system, because why be boring? Hint; if you’re wanting to show a huge rift between two cultures using separate calenders helps. In…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Vulkasin wasn’t alone. Zlatan’s golden eyes narrowed as he studied the girl a moment. Brown hair and eyes, worried face. She stared at him as if he would eat her.
Novembré stepped out behind him. “So, you’ll help me then?”
The girls face flashed with light at her sudden smile. “November!”
The lad’s face…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
And November and Ara are awesome! I keep laughing with every new VP of his.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I will admit I may have used my two best MCs, but their also my favorite, so…and Vulkasin really does need development.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Vulkasin
The girl had come to a halt a few feet away. She looked as frightened and out of place as the lad inside the armory.
“H-hello. I…” Her voice trailed off.
Then she took a deep breath and looked Vulkasin straight in the eye, a feat for anyone considering his height.
“My name’s Arabella Fabel.” She dipped her head politely. “I’m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
I like long ones! =)
Zlatan
In an instant November had changed from a fumbling bundle of nerves to a lad staring at Zlatan with a look ready to tear down walls. “Have you seen Arabella? She’s my…She’s my friend.”
Zlatan’s smile returned. The lad could be a fighter after all. “Neh, I ‘ave not seen any living soul ‘ere beside y…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan
The lad was obviously in an emotional breakdown. He was pulling his hair and jabbering.
“Point is, I..ah, really didn’t mean to do any of this! It just kinda…happens.” the lad grimaced. “So…if you could…not mention this? Or…umm…not lock me away for all eternity?” He smiled but his eyes were still terrified.
Zlata…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Zlatan and Vulkasin
The brothers strode down the hall, swords drawn, shields ready. Whoever had dragged them who knew how far to lock them up in a closet, not even the dignity a real cell, had much explaining to do.
Vulkasin gripped the handle and pulled. This door swung open with the ease of a well mannered fox. Zlatan held his shield up…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
That’s fine with me! Also, it may be good to keep them human here, as some things about wolf nature really only work in the right story…such as sudden madness at the taste or smell of blood. *Shrug* So what if I may be ignoring thumbs in my books?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot to mention, the twins have an accent, but by the end of this thing I mostly gave up. It’s a pain to write in first draft. XD
Zlatan and Vulkasin
Vulkasin slammed himself against the door, again. This time he was rewarded with a bruised face.
“Getting anyvere?” Zlatan’s voice cut through the fog inside Vulkasin’s head.
“Neh. You…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Some nicknames for Kent Briggs are Wiggly Worm, Ol’ Chiefy, Captain Thistle, and Kelntot Briggyrot.
-
Power replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Oh, this looks like fun!
Please welcome, Kent Briggs (Who need a lot of work). He is 21, the husband of Lucy Biggs, and “Chieftain” of the older village kids’ “clan” (Though, he is a lot less active than he use to be before he got married). Oh, and he’s a leopard.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooooo! This is awesome!
So, hi! I am Koshka (or at least that’s who I am around here, bwahaha) and here are my characters; 17 year old twins Zlatan Vulkasin, who though wolves in my book will, for convenience, be human here. That are wearing swords, a shield strapped across the back, and an open-faced Rus style helmet. Zlatan will also be…[Read more]
-
Power and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 4 years, 5 months ago -
Power replied to the topic Scars, a poem in the forum Poetry 4 years, 5 months ago
When you don’t what to do something, what should you do? Write a poem of course!
- Load More
