-
Rylie Goodwin's profile was updated 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I just joined too, so welcome and nice to meet ya!!! (totally didn’t just quote a Niall Horan song… *lies*) XD What’s your current WIP about? Favorite time period? Favorite authors? Hehe
-
Rylie Goodwin started the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys! I’m Rylie and I’m really excited to be joining! I’m a Christian (as of *thinks* the 17th of July. This year in case your confused. Yes, I’m a baby Christian lol) who started writing in April so I’m kinda new to this. I’ve written a few short stories (mainly in the fantasy genre and then I realized worldbuilding is hard so I gotta keep…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin changed their profile picture 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I use google for spelling a lot. I also use the thesaurus when a word is on the tip of my tongue, but I can’t think of it.
-
Power replied to the topic What's your most recent writing-related web search? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
1) Roman army ranks
2) Scientific word for mixed
3) Shag yarn
5) Egyptian cotton
6) Professional wresting holds
7) Slime pits
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Thanks ^u^
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
ok, this is a mess but here we go.. 😛 might be a bit pixelated thanks to my terrible software haha
here’s a chaos board for my favorite character Bronwen! For backstory, she’s a hunter from western Montana and she gets lost in the Rockies on an elk hunt

-
Sunny421 replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I was curious so I just went back to the website and I found one of the stories I wrote many years ago. It was really cool to see how much I’ve improved.
-
Sunny421 replied to the topic Any Other Fanfiction Writers Out There? 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
The author of a series I read used to have a short story writing contest. The short stories were fanfic. I entered one or two times. I also got one of my stories posted on the website, not during the contest. It was a lot of fun and definitely started my interest in writing.
She might still do the contest. I’ve aged out so I haven’t kept up with it.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I’m new here 🙂 I saw the title of this post and I was so happy lol, this is straight up my alley! Mind if I post some of my character aesthetics? I don’t exactly have a moodboard put together, but I have picture folders for my charries.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Afghanistan in the War on Terror?
I have an Uncle who fought over there.
If you want more study material, I recommend American Heroes, the book I mentioned earlier. (In fact, if at all possible you NEED to read that book. It details the war from a first hand, yet not graphic, point of view, as Colonel Oliver North worked right…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 and
Jaybird are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I absolutely adore Chuck Black! From all the responses about him, I get the impression he’s popular around here 🙂 His Kingdom and Knights of Arrethrae series are sooooo amazing! I use his works as mentor texts because I love his writing voice and style. He really puts the feelings into every word, sentence, paragraph,…[Read more]
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Thank you for the warm welcome! To answer your questions:
My favorite instrument is the piano. I love how it sounds and I love playing it.
My favorite dessert is chocolate. 🙂
My absolute favorite thing about writing fantasy is that it’s like real life but you don’t have to double-check the facts. (I also adore swordfights…[Read more]
-
Koshka and
Pen_for_Christ205 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
I love history as well since it’s always so interesting. I also love that facts don’t have to be exactly right in fantasy worlds 🙂
I absolutely love Chuck Black, and I’ve read the Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethrae Series. I take inspiration from them since they are so close to what I write.
My parents are from Eastern Europe,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
I understand! All my early writing was Historical fiction. Then I found historical fantasy. Already being a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing, it’s a relief not to be constantly worried about accuracy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So am I! XD I’m just now learning her back story.
The funny thing is all myÂ
awfulyounger writing had female MCs. All of it. Then a few years ago I picked back up writing, and POOF! Nearly all male. -
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So! Here is my other MC for Seas of Fury. She’s one of those characters I am still figuring out, so here is her first collage. She’s also randomly the only female character that made it to MC stage.

- Load More
