-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76
<3 I’ll try the internet too and see how that goes but I don’t have Microsoft Publisher so I guess i’ll stick with canva. XD how is M Publisher different? Like could i use Word to do the exact same thing? -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
*hopes that’s normal* lolReally nothing much. I finished watching Jurassic Park (not world. park) which was ok. lol Other that that, some reading and a bit of research for my novel. You?
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
the topic I made is now pending moderation so…. *shrugs and has no clue what that means* XD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ok great!! Thanks! -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Oh yeah! lol Finding the right images is SO hard tho. *glares at Pinterest for making things difficult* -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
TWO years?? *pouts* Fineee I guess I’ll have good graphics by the time i’m 16 then. XD
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Ohh ok! I’ll admit I’ve tried before but they never look as good as the one’s y’all shared!! Is this a case of practice makes perfect? XD -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Yeah, no I don’t mind! I’ll get a few pieces to share. Do I just make a thread under short story critiques? (still new to this whole site. lol) -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Y’alls mood boards/collages are SO pretty!! How do y’all make them? (i’m so new to this chat and I didn’t really read all nine pages of this so if the question has been answered and asked before, sorry!)
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline
Yes!! It’s just kinda hard to find articles on certain things. lol Like I’m now wondering if teen girls could be photographers. lol And research for that is hard.We do!
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
YES!!I do but my blog is private. i could totally post a few short stories on here if you’d like to read and judge them. loll Just lemme know!
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Daisy Torres are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline
Yes, thank you!! 🙂 *saves the word aforesaid to a new words folder*Yes! I totally agree! I’m still a little stuck on the plots for each of the girls. I know Sue-Anna (the white girl) doesn’t agree with the segregation stuff and wants to change it in her world, but how would she do that? My thought was she worked somewhere and…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I loved it! It’s weird cause I saw your name and knew exactly which story was yours. lolll And I didn’t do that for like anyone else’s story. XD So yours stuck with me! loll -
Rylie Goodwin and
KattheWriter are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
It makes me furious and breaks my heart at the same time. It’s real, oh so very real, and it hasn’t stopped. Politics weren’t, and aren’t, the problem, although they are certainly a glaring issue. Russia, America, Europe..this world needs God.
*Deep breath*
I hope I didn’t scare anyone off with my tirade. =}
And hopefully I won’t get…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@koshka
Ohh nice! Ahh, ’tis fine. lolXD yeah, my family likes them (or most of my family). lol
Aw. Is it too dark or you don’t agree politically with Tzars and all that? Oh that’s nice.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Weeelllllll… let’s hope it’s good. XD It’s been my project for the past three years, and I’m just now getting to the writing part. Thanks! Warning though, it contains no romance, to my knowledge.
Jellybeans? My family is rather divided over them. I don’t like or dislike, but they are certainly important. 😉
Ah, Romanov. In all…[Read more]
-
Rylie Goodwin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting
loll I’ll try it sometime since that seems to be a big issue. XD I’m focusing mainly around the Segregation stuff. so one POV is life as a black girl in a racist town/state/country and the other POV as a white girl who doesn’t agree with the racism stuff and tries to befriend the other girl. Other than that, whatever aspects…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
I understand, but I’m not sure what to say.
You are not particularly pointing out other religions as being false. You’re letting one shine True. Correct?
I would be careful not to bash other religions, yet not portray them as alright either, if that makes sense.
A lot of research of course, which you probably didn’t need to…[Read more]
- Load More
