-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

Last one for the night 😉
This one is especially cozy, my writing is guaranteed 75% fluffier when I look at this photo ✅
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drafting scenes as playscripts in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
For a little background, Kami is Bronwen’s best friend. they’ve known each other for most of their lives and treat each other like sisters. They’re almost perfect opposites; Kami is loud and energetic while Bronwen is very quiet and practical. Kami tends to be a bit overdramatic, and Bronwen really doesn’t like to be bothered when she’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Thanksgiving Stories and Ideas in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@Freedomwriter76 WHY have I not thought of writing a Thanksgiving story with my charries?? thanks that’s what I’m doing tonight instead of sleeping 😀
That sounds really cute!!! I’d imagine they’d have a lot to be thankful for after surviving WWII.. I know a lot of families will have each member around the table share what they’re most thankful…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I really want the sweater in this one -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

oh boy now we’re getting into my autumn-ish pictures
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago

I like this one because it reminds me of Anne Shirley Cuthbert 🥰💐
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh my gosh those TFR prompts are the best
I’ve got a whole folder of character inspo, I’ll post some of my favorites 😉

Here’s a random cool lady (spoiler alert these will mostly be random cool ladies)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Drafting scenes as playscripts in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, all 🙂 Hoped it would help
@godlyfantasy12 Sure! I’ve got a scene with Bronwen and her best friend that I wrote back in January, I’ll try and find it.
-
Anatra replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
smh things we’ll never understand. XD
-
Anatra replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Lol I thought my laptop was buggy
-
Anatra replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
OoOoooOooo As George Villiers famously wrote: “The plot thickens…”
mmmm, I see
Absolutely! Glad to help.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
AAAHHHHH Gwweeeeeennnn
lol when I first watched the Amazing Spider-Man 2 (the one where *cough* she *cough* dies) my oldest brother only told me one thing abt the movie, he told me that Gwen dies in the most terrible way possible. All through the movie, horrified eleven y/o little me was picturing a million gruesome things…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
OH YESYESYESYESYES Flacon and the Winter Soldier, beautiful. If it were a book, I’d’ve re-read it, bought it, put it on my shelf and joined the fandom. *lol the proper standard to judge a movie*
Yea, and The First Avenger’s vintage soundtrack and costumes *chef’s kiss* perfect.
Lol I’m not gonna get the Avengers theme out of my…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Franticly searches* Where’d Storm go!?
That was great! I love the body language, the tones, the pros, the emotion, it’s so pretttyyyy :DD
Is this a scene from a bigger WIP? Cuz the only thing I wanna say is lacking a little bit, is the relative placement context(not a technical term XD).
Like, can they see the afore…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
As far as edits go, it was confusing which character you were speaking for as the POV switches around. Are you writing omniscient view?
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Anatra replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YESS
My older brother and I are such Spider-Man fans lol.
Rn him my little sister and I are going through all the Marvel movies in order, everything but most of the rated R movies(extremely stupid decision, yes we have sacrificed world communication for this). We’re almost at phase four, gotta work through the tv series tho. As…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
XD hullo there
Love your pfps btw (I could fangirl over Marvel for hours)lol I have four siblings and my family practically adopted a toddler through babysitting for two years, so for a while I had five.
Oh my goodness how many times I would look up while eating or doing school and my younger sister was staring a death glare…[Read more]
-
Anatra replied to the topic Drafting scenes as playscripts in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
- Load More
