-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Sorry y’all, I had to pause for dinner.
Zlatan
He wanted to smile.
But instead he gently took Nyx’s paw in his hand, careful not to move the broken bone. Thank the Maker it was only one. “This will hurt for a moment.”
“I SAID I’d bite. Didn’t you- OW!?!!”
Nyx gave something between…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
The blood was washed off his hands. It hadn’t taken long, but every second felt like a minor eternity right now.
“Riker, I’m going to help you up. If you can’t walk, don’t worry. I don’t expect you to.” He knelt beside the soldier, placing an arm under his shoulders, and helped…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m not sure what he would call him, soooo…feel free to use what ever Nix wants.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
The voice of a ten year old lad shattered all the quiet left in his mind. Zlatan flinched and nearly dropped the reeds he’d gathered. For some reason this hasn’t been what he’d thought of when he first learned the fox talked.
Yet he seemed to be the least affected.
“Eva, put him down.”
She…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Vulkasin grinned and started after Alyona. “Sounds v’onderful to me. And comrade,” he turned a thoughtful face to Franz. “Of course I ask children v’hat zey fink. Sometimes zey’er ze only v’ones zhat do.”
Vulkasin waited for a moment, unconsciously looking for that beloved side look…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
The fox sat glaring at him, one paw held at an awkward angle.
Ah Nyx…
Zlatan stepped closer, trying to see what was wrong with the forepaw, but Nyx hissed and twitched away, hackles raised.
“I’m not going to hurt you.” He stepped back satisfied in a rather unsatisfactory way. “You need a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good!
And for some reason I’ve been thinking of Nyx starting off the conversation by calling Zlatan names…*snicker*
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
(@freedomwriter76 thank you so very much!😊)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
“Is November okay?” Riker paused, moaned. “Am I supposed to be…is it nighttime already?”
The blood drained from Mikkel’s face, but he lifted a hand. “How many fingers and I holding up?”
Riker blinked, squinted. “Three?”
Mikkel dropped his hand, mild relief bring ing back some color…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
(@freedomwriter76 just Bronwen again! This is actually an old picture of her but it’s very cute so I still use it. I call her my undercover cinnamon bun because she’s adorable when she’s not being grumpy)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
W O W

No joke, that sounded like it was out of a book (and a very good book, at that)
I love your writing style! I am astounded by both your ability to write dialogue and your ability to include that many spaces in a single post. Bravo!!! 🥳🎉👏
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
Eva stood in the middle of a room. Zlatan quickly wiped clean his blade, stuffing the oil cloth back into it’s place. He sheathed his sword before coming into the room.
A golden fluff ball curled up in her arms.
Nyx.
Oy this fox was not happy to see him.
Zlatan closed the door behind him,…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*me stalking this topic and enjoying the show* 🍿👀
-
Ava Blue changed their profile picture 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh wooow, I’m a wise jester. I feel like that suits me well 😌
Happy first day of September! I will now be wearing knit sweaters and flannel outside in anticipation of fall, regardless of temperature. The autumn equinox is only 22 days away.. 🍂🍁 -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
His sword was messy now, but he didn’t stop to clean it even though the sounds of pursuit had died to a patter.
Let the rest to have made it to safety.
Zlatan kept climbing stairs, checking rooms. Two levels. Three.
Vulkasin
Lyn and Altona stared at him, worry plain on their…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Mikkel
Riker was fading, something more than just a scraped up forehead was to blame.
“Hey!” Mikkel lightly slapped him. “Stay with me.”
Riker blinked, his eyes hazey and dilated. Probably slightly concussed.
Great. Oswald, what do I do?
Oswald’s gone.
Mikkel dragged in a breath, shoving…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Good job! As its only first draft, I swap out all ‘w’s and ‘th’s as they aren’t a sound in Russian.
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
Was the man crazy?!
No, he was an officer, just like Zlatan himself. First in attack last in retreat. In better circumstances two officers would both give all the information…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
ZlatanThe bay of a war dog. One small mark on time. Instant chaos in the ranks.
Hateful chaos and disorder.
The Desanik in Zlatan took over.
The tower door had been cleared, their paths somehow traced. By the sound at least half a dozen guards were already inside.
No time left.…[Read more]
- Load More
