-
Anatra replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
This one XD

-
Anatra replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 years ago
lol these are so accurate
Yeesssss ty
My sabotaging terrible inner creative intuition:

-
Ava Blue and
Queen_of_Alvastia are now friends 4 years ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 I assume the tissue fort is a place to cry over charries
even though you’re the one killing them and you could let them live but that would be no fun to write so you do it anyways because writers are all masochists…? *follows you both*@queen_of_alvastia Ooh! I love paints, they’re so pretty! I’m also an Appaloosa fan, because…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And here’s one I made.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh my. You know I love that picture El. (Just as it breaks my heart)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
I’d read it, sister!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

I didn’t make this one, but I’ve used it for one of my stories based in Western WA. 🙂
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago

The car in this one reminds me of Harry Potter, for some reason..
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
Wouldn’t it be lovely to have a full old fashioned library built into your house?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
oh
my
GOODNESS 🙀🤯😵
That is incredible!!! It looks like a real photo in greyscale, that is some magnificent detail! The lighting is so amazing, you have some serious talent! 🤩
And I getcha, that’s why I draw so many deer 😆 Until I can get out in the woods and hunt, I’ve just gotta admire them on paper.
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia
They just take over my life. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Just as I forgot several other authors. Really, just trying to compile a list is practically impossible.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
C. S. Lewis,
Men of Iron by Sir. Howard Pyle,
Jane Austin (especially Persuasion),
Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson,
Chuck Black’s Knights of Aerithtrea,
George MacDonald,
The Green Ember by S. D. Smith,
G.K Chesterton’s essays,
The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic,
Robert Elmer (especially Promise of Zion),
Gail…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Joe Shanks, Smalls, Kyle? Yes some people-er uh, bunnies die, but I’M NOT SAYING WHO.
Till the Green Ember Rises, or the end of the world!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
The Green Ember series by S D Smith! They’re absolutely AWSOME!
And oh Riker…*grinding teeth* be glad Hans you are not a real person. Be glad.
YES! My place beside you, my blood for yours…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
GAHHH! You’re reading Green Ember?!?
We read it as each book came out. Talk about cliff hangers, we had to wait over a YEAR till Ember Rising released!
What other Authors do you love? Now I’m curious just how much we overlap.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
You’d fit right in. Wingfeather, JRR Tolkien, War and Peace…Do you like C S Lewis? S D Smith?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
Oh course not! XD just as long as you don’t mind my family, we are all at least bookworms, if not writers. The type of bookworm varies.
- Load More
