-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I don’t remember exactly when…I wasn’t on here yet. But anyway, several years ago KP…well crashed. Hard. It was down for quite some time (again, I don’t remember how long, or know the exact details).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Zlatan
High moon, was this fox angry. No wonder. He’d lost Lynn.
Eva looked concerned and a little afraid l. Zlatan laid a hand on her shoulder, for a moment pulling her attention away from the sulking lad.
“Not your fault, Eva.”
She smiled a little. “Thank you, Zlatan. It means a l…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It came through! I think I accepted?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
I believe there used to be one before The Great Crash. It was one of the longest threads on here, but that’s lost in the wreckage, and is mostly made up of people who are no longer on here…we definitely need a new one.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Yeah, I should probably do that…I’ll try to get something in before I sign off over the weekend.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
It’s still not there…hmm
Could it be a private group? Only ‘public’ groups are coming up, so that’s why I’m asking.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I looked through all the groups available on both pages- nothing. *sigh* but I SHALL LOOK AGAIN!
I mean, seek and ye shall find right? (Only I have a feeling that doesn’t apply to websites…)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I can’t find it!!! I’ll look again but…is there another way to search for it?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@microphage6032 Awesome!
I actually love Dominion, and I have the album of the same name 😀 And your dream hat sounds almost identical to mine XD but mine would also have some turkey feathers 🤠I am so happy you enjoyed the Toothless chibi. But something is amiss… @queen_of_alvastia GURL. How have you NOT SEEN HTTYD 🙀🙀🙀 you gotta watch it it is…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 AHH FUNNN I really hope my mom lets me join 🤩
@loopylin ik you probably actually write your stories about as consistently as I do BUT wouldja wanna join 🧐
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 WAT you can do an alternate one for AUs =D
thats great because ALL the writing I do is just cowboy/pirate AUs of Bronwen and Muri, respectively 🤣
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia that’s a wonderful idea! I think that would absolutely be a blessing. We could connect over real life stuff rather than just our fictional characters (not that there’s anything with that hehe)
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH that sounds so helpful! And it would be so great do it with you all 😀
I’ll ask my mom about it.
Having a KP group for all of us on a different website reminds me of a group of traveling companions striking out into the unknown for some reason XD
-
Ava Blue and
Microphage6032 are now friends 4 years ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Howdy! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@microphage6032 WOW! That is so cool that you like immunology! I’m afraid I don’t know much about it myself, but I do love science (if you’re like me and you like to rant about stuff you love learning about, I will happily listen :D) and it’s so cool that you and Freedom are sisters!!
Here’s a little about me:
I’m Ava, I’m 15, and my favorite…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Character that's Mute and Deaf? in the forum Characters 4 years ago
Oh Eli…*sniff*
I’ve never written a character that was deaf or mute, but I have read some, and I am learning ASL ( or rather relearning what I knew a long time ago).
For the mute side: at such a young age he wouldn’t be talking much anyway if he was deaf. All his communication would be via sign language, which as a language…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
so I know I *just* introduced Mercedes to you all but would you like to hear (and critique) her dramatic tragic backstory? D’:
I feel very guilty writing it because she’s so bubbly and innocent grr 😭💔-
YAY! Okay *cracks knuckles* *actually does that because my hands are dead from typing all day*
For a little background, Mercedes lives with her older sister and her dad. (Her sister is one year older and named Denver for some reason? idk I made her when I was 12) Their mother got breast cancer and passed away when Mercy was only 6 years old. (I’ll…[Read more]
-
-
Ava Blue and
Loopy are now friends 4 years ago-
@freedomwriter76
BEHOLD
this is my best friend irl she is awesome 😀
@loopylin FreedomWriter is the one who wrote the Muri story for me 😀
be friends 🤩 (no pressure hehe) -
@freedomwriter76 Hello! I’m LoopyLin, also a teen Christian girl. I like writing a lot of different genres, but most have some kind of fantasy elements. I also like doing art with Ava. Also, I absolutely love Marvel so we could nerd out together. 😁 Do you maybe know where I could read the Muri story?
-
@freedomwriter76 . Two chapters is actually a lot more than I’ve ever done. I’m good at coming up with lots and lots of ideas but never writing them down. 😅 Ummm my favorite marvel character is probably Spider-Man, but I also really love Bucky, Wanda, and Hawkeye. It’s kinda hard to choose because all of the characters are amazing. 😛
-
*happy sounds at my friends becoming friends*
-
-
Ava Blue posted an update 4 years ago
@loopylin HOI
- Load More
