-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Whose turn is it?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ouch, yeah you may want to add him. Sounds like he needs a hug and a good church service.
Uh, not quite sure if that makes quite as much sense typed as it did in my head, but anyway.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ah, poor dear. I wouldn’t be either. (I love those two together)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
He’s adorable!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Go ahead, as long as Godlyfantasy is fine with it. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Vulkasin
Several bug sized guards scurried in the passage below. Vulkasin grinned, fighting off the urge to drop a neat little spitwad someone’s head.
He stepped across, offering assistance to anyone who needed it. Alyona had seemed a bit unsteady a moment ago. Come to think of it, Lynn was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ohh…why do we do this to our characters? *Sniff* I know, I know, it’s sorta the whole point of the story but…
*Sigh*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Now I feel sorry for Jackal, and while my opinion of a certain giant hasn’t exactly improved, the others have sunk rather farther.
(Please save Axel, and Jackal, and anyone else…THEY NEED FREEDOM! SET THE POOR PEOPLE FREE! Please?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Aw, thank you! That’s not a picture of my cat, it just went with the alias so well.
Huzzah! There aren’t a whole lot of Christian non-magical fantasy.
I’d love to hear more about them! Which is your current main project? What’s your protagonist like? What’s the setting?
Hehe, dangerous questions. Never know when I might stop.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Inspo Exchange in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
This one’s pretty awful, but my twin and I were laughing waayyy to hard over it.

-
Koshka replied to the topic Scene (& Explanation) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I really don’t like those giants. Even Doug. Especially Doug.
(And Axel does get free eventually right?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Go right ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy and other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
Ooo, medieval history is one of my top favorite things to research, especially random stories and/or grave sites.
The colors change per book so;
Heart of Gold: white, grey, vermilion, juniper green, cold black, and…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
Oh, and to answer your question, my writing in light blue, neon orange, blood red, and pitch black.
-
Power replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
A fellow HEMA lover!!! YES!!! What is/are your favorite weapon(s). I’m partial to a short double sided sword with a shield, or my beloved quarter staff.
*Suddenly realizes I forgot my knife today 😕. Oh well, I probably have 5+ in my backpack*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
How do you find so many songs for one character?! I can’t find that many for an entire series…*sigh*
Although to be sure, I am rather picky over how both the music and all the lyrics fit.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic How soon should the MC's misbelief come in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@Whalekeeper I think it could work! But I think the character’s desire and fear, whatever they may be, have to be very strong motivators. And (as far as my un-extensive knowledge goes) they should probably not come into conflict with the character’s misbelief.
Anyways, I think that would totally work fine, especially because her misbelief is…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue started the topic Writing AUs of your own stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Since the subject came up recently, it got me curious.
Do you guys have any AUs (alternate universes) of your own stories and characters? I personally have quite a few, and sometimes I end up working on them more than my actual WIP. I enjoy them because it’s almost like writing fanfiction for your characters, and it’s a lot more relaxed than…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@loopylin ooooh…. ouch… no…. *shakes head in disappointment before smashing buzzer* DRRRNT
Bossy’s full name is Bossy Fatcat McKee (neé Mergowie). Bernice is Bronwen’s middle name, my incorrect accomplice.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Hello Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years ago
@loopylin JAA NORGE good choice bro
MEL 💖👄💖Â I know we already know each other but you have to answer my questions anyways because I have a water pistol 🔫😈
- Who would win in a fight: Voldemort or Loki?
- should I wear my chicken hat for my yearbook pictures when I graduate? idk it just occurred to me and I thought it best to seek your counsel
…
- Load More
