-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy16
Ana I promptly delete my RP instead of sending it in.
*Bangs head against wall*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
*Wearily stumbles into castle*
I’m…back! *Gasp* Here’s my charies.
Vulkasin
The fun twin. Vulkasin chuckled. That about summed him up, didn’t? “V’ell, ve could sing.”
Nyx sighed dramatically, his ears and tails drooping. “Is that the best you can think of?”
“I did not specify ze type of…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Help me name my character? in the forum Characters 3 years, 11 months ago
This may sound kinda weird, but I would just keep calling her Lemon Head. It very easy to for your readers to remember, and would make since as a nickname. I listened to a story were one of the side characters name was Hotdog. It wasn’t her real name, but it was what she went by, and it didn’t take away from her character. I don’t even remember if…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh aaand they all have cool outfits but for now all I say is Kami has these cool golden gauntlets she has to wear and Bronwen has a cloak and intricate leather bracers 😎
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Here’s an idea for a fantasy AU with Bronwen and the crew! It’s super loose, ideas would be much appreciated.
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12I’ll go with the classic magic-has-been-outlawed-in-the-kingdom story as a base. Bronwen and company all happen to have inherited magic talents and once they find each other they gang up and…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

Another thing for art class! I was only allowed to use one set of complementary colors so I chose orange and blue. The water, highlights and floaty details (stars, bubbles, flowers etc.) were done in white acrylic. The jellyfish were done in oil pastel on top of the blue paint. This was a redo of an assignment I screwed up on and I really…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

I drew this for art class. I was only allowed to use black, white, and one color (and I could blend them, of course). This is a barn owl, one of my favorite birds! Fun fact, their scientific name is Tyto alba, and they are the most commonly recognized species of owls. I have yet to see one in person!
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago

Art dump time! This is something I drew for a halloween prompt in my art club.
-
Power replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @folith-feolin
“I’ll help you find a tavern.”
Good! Perhaps this creature isn’t a complete barbarian!
“Oh, and uh, what’s a tavern…?.
On the other paw. . . I’m rarely that lucky. I guess I’ll have to spell it out for him.
“A tavern, you know, like a hostelry. . . inn. . . public house?
Sigh
“A watering hole?”
-
Rylie Goodwin and
Willow Woodrow are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Btw, Zlatan isn’t angry, although it is difficult to tell the difference because he basically hides emotion. In this scene he’s actually showing his sense of humor.
Vulkasin
“Alright fearless leader, where to?”
Ah oh. Zlatan’s face had suddenly turned utterly devoid of emotion, the only…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
OH my! It might be so fun to have Kursk and the twins run into each other.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all. I didn’t intend to just drop off the face of the planet. We just attended TBC preview, so I haven’t had time to get on for the past couple days.
(And just for future warning, life’s getting a little crazy right now, so I’ll probably be dropping off even more.)
-
Ava Blue and
Folith-Feolin are now friends 3 years, 11 months ago -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
GRR happens to the best of us (and the wosrt of us, and all of us KP doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings)
@loopylin IDK what you’re able to do on your iPad but what works for me is either pressing undo or the back button, then it usually shows me my post and I can try reposting it. If I’m writing something super long on KP then I’ll copy-paste…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@folith-feolin yes that’s helpful (or at least interesting)!
I love INTJ characters, my other very-favorite OC is an INTJ-T! She’s actually the one in my current pfp.
-
Power's profile was updated 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@Mineralizedwritings Thank you very much!
arghh I just noticed the typo please ignore it XD
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Dang you guys have really cool characters :0 I was planning on just doing Bronwen as always but I think I’ll introduce Ilwyn! (he fits better with the fantasy thing we have going on)

This took me too long and turned out kinda funny but oh well 😛
Also no one has to spell it Il’wyn; that’s just how I write it in his story because that’s how names… -
Power replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Alas and a lack (of light that is.) Cold, wet, hungery, and. . . now seeing things. A circle of tiny little lights. Bah! No! The Great Spy of Gulley won’t go mad! He won’t be driven to insanity by imagine flashes of fluorescence! He will think calmly. It is nothing. Nothing at- stars? STARS! JOY! EXALTATIONS OF HAPPINESS AND…[Read more]
- Load More
