-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I am so sorry I’m just now responding!! Thank you for tagging me :). I LOVE IT!!! OMG sweet Tauren and Lesli!!
And Keiryn!! I feel myself wanting to like him, but also, not. XDD But i’m starting to get a feel for him :).
That’s cool that they live underground! Unless it’s like a spoiler that you don’t want to share yet, you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! I’m good with that! @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Thoughts??
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
NOOOO!!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ve been a bit worried for our little lad. As long as Ara can keep with him he’ll be fine. (I really love those two)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH! I love it!
So, the normal human being part of me is horrified, but the history nerd author? She grinned through most of those chapters whispering “she got it right. She got it right!”
Although I am still a tad bit confused over their whole ‘still living in the same house as their father even though their Jews…’. this…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’ve been waiting for his elven flame since I first learned about it!!!! It was AWESOME!
Okay, so maybe I’m being a tad dramatic, but I did say I’ve been waiting a long time.
I can try to RP, only I don’t really know what to have anyone say or do, so I a little lost.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Well then, Erich, Almarrin, maybe you two should run into each other. Although, is Erich going to the club? If so Almarrin can wait, but if not…who’s going to keep the ‘winged brats’ distracted enough not to notice their brother’s gone?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
I leaned against the wall, fiddling with a string on my shirt. Then I heard footsteps. And voices. Me and the rest of the group stiffened, waiting for something to happen.
The heavy wooden door opened, and a group of people was revealed.
There was Kaine, another young man, and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
We could have them run into a villian? IDk. Maybe?
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Gosh, I forgot to tag you *facepalms* Sorry!
glances around nervously to make sure @lightoverdarkness6 and @whoeverelselovesadmiresRiker are not listening*
Wait, *gasp* I just tagged them!
Oh yes, here i come!!
WHAT did you say about RIKER!?!? XDD Just Kidding :).
Yeah, he probably was a good villain! Yes @freedomwriter76, So glad…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello again, amazing, talented people!!!
Aww hello, sweet friend!
Unfortunately I got sick on Monday so I haven’t been on here since, but I’m finally starting to feel better!
I’m glad you’re feeling better!! I’m actually sick right now too! 🙁
I couldn’t believe how this topic blew up! 😀 I went back and read everybody’s posts and wow- you guy…
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes…yes, we are. XD
I think we’ve said ‘Yes’ about 5 times each…XDD
*does a dramatic bow, almost falling on my face* Why, thank you! XD
*jumps up from my chair, clapping, but then slips and actually does fall on my face* You’re welcome!! We’re such great performers XDXDXD
That fanfic has come a lot further than I ever ex…
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
You are soooo welcome!!! <333
🙂
Yeah…we’ve always been writing for longer than we realize, lol. XD
That is very true XD.
Ohhhh, girl, you and me both. You and me both. XD
YES!! XDD
I LOVE your little comic strip!! So CUTE!!! 🙂 How old were you?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m with you! *Cracks knuckles* Let’s go track them down.
Almarrin
The hall was quiet like a testing field right before the bomb blew. Or maybe more like the silence of the aftermath.
Avoiding notice, Almarrin slipped down the hall and vanished behind the office door. All was quiet on the other side.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Girl…that is such a cute story. XDXDXDXD
Aww, Thank you!! XD
I haven’t been writing since I was that young, but I probably started when I was, oh…7 or 8? It’s been a while…but I’ve only taken it seriously the past 3-4 years or so. XD And I’ve only really drastically improved the past year, so…yea…xD
That’s so cool!! So actuall…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oops, poor fellow. I’d better hunt him down.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ahh, gotcha. I just was suddenly wondering, “where are my characters again?” XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and is Inglor still with Luna?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, that will make more sense for her arc…and be even more wonderfully confusing for characters. XD
I think Elishavet set it up so you could show up whenever. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. Look what happens when I step off for a day. These were really fun to read through!
Eira is an Alve, although she has Forester blood too. Without an idea of who she is, she has been raised in an orphanage that doesn’t believe the Light exists, and that the Alven are mere fairy tales. She is taught first of all the Light, t…
- Load More
