-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic The-Bad-Guys-With-No-Name Kinda Need A Name (just a little bit) in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey y’alls!
I have a problem and just thought of posting it here a few minutes ago.
Like the title says, my bad guys need a name.
Let me tell you a little about them.
My WIP book is set in a beautiful medieval land that is yet to be named (guess I’m not good with names).
My group of bad guys is a highly organized and sophisticated (and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
IKR!? Lol 😂.
Haha! Yeah, me and one of my best friends rant about our books all the time 😂. I love spending he night over at my grandparents house! We’ve lived at their house before, right before we bought our house. It was fun! Y…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww! I love that!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay! Aww love the drawing!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure that is Chris Hemsworth 😂 dressed up for a movie probably lol
Lol! I think you’re right 😁
Also… ALBERT’S BROTHER IS SO CUTE HE BETTER FORGIVE HIM 🤣
🤣 You may be right on that too… 🤣
I have a problem 😂
Don’t we all?? 😆
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I may be barging in here, but I know a little about Native American reservations and stuff.
Wether or not the native language is spoken depends highly on the tribe/area, but many are still active languages. Most states have several websites for the Native Nations in their state, which are very informative and helpful. Many n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thx!!
Yeah. I’m a big fan of Leanna Crawford. She’s a newer artist. She specifically writes songs for teenage girls, but a lot of them can be applied to anybody.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not entirely sure what happens to Lukas. 😂 I’m a plantser, so I have a plot, but it morphs as I write.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Those are great!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, I’m really glad that you’re enjoying the story, bc that’s really encouraging!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry! They’ll be fine… for now.😁
I can’t have them get hurt …yet… 😏😁
I was a bit confused on the ending just a bit maybe make it a little more clear on what all took place and if they got away or not (the boys I mean)
Ok! 👍 I’ll keep that in mind.
(btw, I love your signature! &#…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @arien @starofthenorth
This is Amidala’s playlist: (keep in mind, I occasionally add more songs 😅)
“As I Am” Skye Peterson
“Rest Easy” Andrew Peterson
“Come to Me” Skye Peterson
“This is What They Meant” Leanna Crawford
“Just As I Am” Andrew Peterson
“Kind Like You” Shane & S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all!! I was listening to the song “Fragile Heart” by Leanna Crawford and I think it fits really well for Albert’s situation! 🥲 (And maybe Ethan. I’m still working on his story)
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Here are their families! I don’t have names yet, only face claims. 😁

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @theloonyone @godlyfantasy12
Btw, in the tenth chapter, I abruptly mention something about Ami being a Christian. I know it is kind of out of nowhere, but I’ll go back and fix it on the second draft. 🙂 And I kind of forget about Artemis as well. 😬 What else are first drafts for? 😁
Chapter 9…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love how this thread has gone from moodboards to siblings asking weird questions! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister likes to do the “(describe really cute guy), but he has a awful smirk plastered across his face”
And I’m like,
No thanks.
Lol! 🤣 See, I’m the kind of person who would do it back. 😅😁
My brother asks me questions like that all the time!! One of his favorites to ask me is ‘would you rather ma…
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Speaking of bedtimes, I’m…still up…and *guiltily* I said I was going to work on my bedtimes…so…goodnight!
Lol! Good morning!
- Load More
