-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Pwease pwease pwease tell me what website this is somebody 🙏
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin loll my phone isn’t faring much better, I hope yours
feels better soonstarts working again soon@theloonyone I love that! The picture with the girl looking at the birds makes me way too happy, and that’s a cool word 😀
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @arien @sarafini @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, so as soon as I saw this, I loved it, and found an incorrect quote generator and made some!! Heres one.
Dylan: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Iris: What did you do?
Dylan: Nobody died.
Iris: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!Dylan: Who thinks I can fit 15…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I love those moodboards!! Great job!! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!! Haha, welcome back! I’m LightoverDarkness, but on here most people call me Light. 😉 I’m a piano playing, drawing, animal loving, Jesus loving, homeschooled, teen writer! It’s very nice to meet you!
Okay! Now for some newbie questions!
1. Which of your characters are most like you?
2. What’s your favorite snack…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no but give my girl a bit of slack because she is thinking “awww that was so sweet whoever it is is Soooo lucky!!!” and she doesn’t know it’s her XD
Awww, lol!
also u can have ur charries react if u like and I can ask one of ur charries a truth or dare (FINALLY GET TO ASK MATTHEW MAYBE?! XD)
Oh, for sure!! Sometime after you ask…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was actually watching Back to the Future last night. Lol Which is the only reason I picked that. Alec seems like the kind of person who would like that song.
Lolol!! Haha, that was a fun one. I like Alec!
Lol it was sardines XD I hate the smell of those, and I don’t believe I’ve ever eaten one.
Oh, I loath sar…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
O.M.G. THAT WAS JUST THE SWEETEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!! AND ARA DOESN’T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!!!! 😭😭😭😍🥰😍🥰
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @orielle21 @keilah-h @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @folith-feolin @sarafini @everyone
Hey, guys!!
Just wanted to let you know that I won’t be active until Sunday. I’m going to a youth retreat!! Please still tag me in wha…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Audra!! I love your name!!
(Yes!! I’m the third post so nobody has asked many questions yet!)
I’m Esther, a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I have written the first draft in a fantasy duology that I call the Refined Duology. My current WIP is a dys…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This looks like so much fun!!
Did you generate those using a website or something??
I’m not entirely sure how it works. 😅😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
From their long playlists, I can tell you love your charries! 😉
I posted the Spotify link to my character playlists but idk if everyone can see that. I’ll probably actually post them sometime soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if you’re working off an Android or iPhone, (or even a computer), but for me, when I press the picture icon, I can choose a file. So maybe if you put the doc in a file, then you can post it.
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s all good!!
Thanks for the tips! I think I will need to add some things in along the lines of the big differences and small differences in the second draft.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. 🙂
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.
Dylan
Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.
“Okay, dare.”
I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.
“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @sarafini
(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write 😉
Dylan
“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.
A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.
I nodded stiffly, then reached…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Okay, I’m here now. So sorry y’all!! Thank y’all so much for waiting.
Matthew
Luna stepped forward and knelt beside Tauren. She closed her eyes and I felt the rooms feeling to change. It felt peaceful. And safe. Despite the fact that there were who knows what and who knows who roaming these…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedritings @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!
Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!
Okay, so I have:
Matthew…[Read more]
- Load More

Have fun!
Awesome!! That sounds so fun! Okay, see you later!! 🙂
We’ll miss you! Hope you enjoy the retreat!
Cool! Have fun!