-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I shall pop on and ask a bunch ofÂ
hopefullyhard to answer questions.- What is your favorite thing about Grimm?
- If Ara played an instrument, what would it be? (Assuming she doesn’t. If she does then what is it?) What about November?
- What is the kingdom of A’grend’s financial state?
- Do you have any otherworldly/not our…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWWW MATTHEW!!! I absolutely love him!! He’s so much like Paxton, just a bit more out there because Paxton’s still just come out of all the abuse he’s been through.
IKR?!?! Both of our boys are SOOO PRECIOUS!!! I’m so glad we’ve had them meet. I LOVE writing their little interactions <3 <3
AND UR NOT A COWARD MATTHEW!
Aww, no he is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
I’m gonna put the first rp in Matthew’s pov. I’ve been writing him the most in the Castle anyway. 🙂
Matthew
Suddenly, I poof into a theater-like room, with soft, bouncy, red carpet and red curtains. I look around, hearing other’s voices. Before my eyes, I watch…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds like fun!! We haven’t watched the 3rd episode yet. I’m excited for when we will, though!! “In the Catacombs below.” That’s one of my favorite parts in the first book, when they go to Anklejelly manor. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Aww, poor Paxton!! He’s so sweet. None of the charries will let mean old Easton hurt you! @loopylin I have a feeling Carter is not gonna like Easton XD. @mineralizedwritings Aww, sweet Tauren!! Haha, I don’t like Easton already XD!
Matthew
We started walking down the hall, the others talking about who each of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ughhh Leo!!! He is so precious. I had forgotten that he was still injured!! He’s probably gonna need medical care pretty soon! Good, Felix!! You need to be a little worried about your son. Who is way more of a man then you’ll ever be. ADOULPHUS AND ARAMIS AND EDRICH!!!! Ugh they make me so angry DX DX!! (Not so much Dietrich, bc…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’ll probably work better. Yes, I think they’ll be humans in the theater, and animals in the backstory.
-
Koshka replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wilkins: Shouldn’t you be afraid?
DaithÃ: Fear is an emotion. As such it is irrational. As a rational being, I avoid all such irrational notions.
Wilkins: I should be afraid.
-
Koshka replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait NO! You can’t take him away?!
*Hides under blanket to plot how to get him back*
-
Koshka replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Um….hehehe…
A lot, but he survives, and in the end is stronger because of it. *Gives a faltering smile*
For one he’s an war orphan. Then he’s in the resistance. And then…
So, you know the prison camp-castle-thing that Zlatan works at while he’s a Desanik under Yarvoj? It holds both ‘political prisoners’ and POWs. Wilkins…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww…thank you. I’m hoping to have the first draft of Hearts of Gold done by next December, and of course you can beta read!
Wilkins is in the first book (SPOILER: he is the major reason Zlatan finds redemption). Daithà is in the book too, I suppose, as an unnamed fox prisoner. Neither get a point of view untill the second b…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister and I just found a bunch for two of my characters. Some of them are tweaked a good deal to make them fit better.
Zlatan: Is stabbing someone wrong?
Vulkasin: Not if it’s self defense.
DaithÃ: Depends who you’re stabbing.
Wilkins: Um, YES?!?
***
Wilkins: How should I deal with my enemies?
DaithÃ: Kill them.
Wilkins: That’s a b…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay, I’m glad you like it! It was fun to do.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol. Human growls are definitely a thing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Which do you want? =)
Will your characters and them be confused if I do them as animal?
(Or I could do shifters, but that’s not really a part of their character, if that makes sense)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, both Daithà and Wilkins wear kilts. DaithÃ’s is Scottish (tartan [his is Lasairin plaid]), and Wilkins’ is Irish (solid color [his is green]).
-
Koshka replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh, Shawn and Fennex!! I just read your book a few days ago, a d I love these two.
(You’d better not hurt Fennex)
- Load More
