-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No idea 😅.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*raises hand* Oh, I DO!!!
-
Ava Blue posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
(i would text this to you but alas, you’re getting my stream of consciousness on KP instead)
@loopylin Lenny this is a 5-star review on that one college, it broke my ribs 😭😭“There once was a hole in the floor of the library which was perfectly pencil shaped. I dropped a number of pencils through the hole and into the basement. Was it an…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bronwen: Not trying to brag or anything, but I can wake up without an alarm clock now simply due to my crippling and overwhelming anxiety, so…
Bronwen: Anyone d-
Denver: Depressed?
Muri: Drained?
Ilwyn: Dumb?
November: Disliked?
Bronwen: -done with their work… what is wrong with you people …Meg: Imagine if someone handed you a box…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sweet Paxton!!
Okay, so this one is one i’ve been wanting to ask for a while. Does Aramis get punished for what he’s done to Pax? Or, just what happens to Aramis?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@LOOPYLIN don’t tag me like that it hurts my ears 🥺
I WUV DANTE WIKWKJHWH HOW did you do that, and EDDIE MY DARLING
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: Would you like something to drink? *He opens the fridge* We have water, milk, juice, spiders, Dr. Pepper-
Briana: Spiders?
Chris: Spiders it is then.
Briana: No, that wasn’t-
* But he was already pouring her a brimming glass of spiders…*
HEHE I LOVE IT
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwww! You have successfully made me love Easton <3 XD. All you gotta do is add a backstory of a younger version of anyone with a stutter and being pushed around/abused and I fall in love. Especially bc I love my Matthew, and they remind me of Matt.
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. I did not see that coming XD! Great job with the plot twist!! Oh, Paxton!! He’s so precious. I feel a little bad for Lilith now. Not a lot, but a little bit.
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha!! I saw that one. It reminds me of Dylan sometimes. XD
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Marea: Do you ever want to talk about your emotions, Bronwen?
Bronwen: … No.
Ilwyn: I do!
Marea: I know, Ilwyn.
Ilwyn: I’m sad!
Marea: I know, Ilwyn.Bronwen: Someone will die.
Mercedes: Of fun!Denver: Wake me up…
Mercedes: Before you go go!
Bronwen: When September ends…
Kami: WAKE ME UP INSIDE-Ilwyn: Name a more iconic duo than my…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, ur good!! 🙂
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awww 🥺 I love his hair 😀 and the kid is so cute wahh
And I agree completely lol. Also in the future I might write her name as November Lee so it’s a little less weird for you XD
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl, I LOVE spoilers. I don’t know why, but I just do. So you don’t have to ask me! Lay it on! XD
(Ikr?! My baby)
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s the best
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
My mom read it to us for school a few years ago. It was great! It’s a sweet book.
@loopylin
Uh oh!! Don’t make loopy mad! XDXD Oh, I’m gonna try it! @LOOPYLIN
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *Curtsies then trips over my skirt* XD
Well, first of all, I want to know what happened to his father! Like, he must’ve been human is Pax doesn’t have wings?
Oh, Matthew is good. He’s currently sitting at the kitchen, playing a card game with Lyla. I’ll tell him you said hi. *Calls to Matthew “Oh, Matt, a friend wanted to…[Read more]
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone I know nothing about Elissa but GOSH I already adore her, the sweater the girl on the bottom right is wearing has been on my wishlist for like 3 years lol. And I like the quotes 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin ty 😀 Those ones were fun mwahaha
@godlyfantasy12 I was thinking that too XD
Yeah, this is my November in the pic, she’s a vampire. Sembry (a human) is her best friend and Thomas (another vampire) is her arch-nemesis but also Sembry’s love interest. I don’t have any good pictures of Thomas and Sembry, unfortunately, but they’re both…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Haha, yes!
- Load More

@ava-blue I didn’t see this until just now, but that’s hilarious 😆
Also, “Lenny” sounds like something you’d name a lizard. Not necessarily a bad thing.