-
Light replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome back!! I never officially met you, but at the beginning of this year, I think in March, there was a short story contest, and I almost created a KP account in time to participate, but I wasn’t able to. Life, I guess. But I did read the short stories, and yours was so good!! I think it was called “Witches Son”…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m currently sitting in on a quiz, so I have a minute. I don’t know if I’ll get another chance today, and I’ll be off and on for the next couple weeks, so maybe RP as you like and I’ll try to pop in when I can? Unless one of my charies need to respond, then like, triple tag me or something.*Shrug* I don’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!
Yep, they both get redeemedddd!!!! <33333
Yay!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can’t wait 😀
GIRLLLL!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I know 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭! @godlyfantasy12 It makes me look at Aramis in a whole new…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Lol!! Oh, he’s just in a castle a few hundred miles away…XD And I think he’s currently talking with Matthew XD.
That’s so sweet <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That drawing is beautiful. But the back story is 😭😭 NO!!! KAINE!!!
Awwww, Kaine and Everly’s relationship is so sweet.
And Kandy Kaine?! Pure gold XD!!
And yes, Kaine will be safe and protected in the protection squad *cue the protection squad jump out from a closet with sunglasses on*. We will make sure of it.…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I love those! I think my favorite is either Luke or Crosshair!! I really like your style!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh!! That is so heart breaking 😭😭😭!! Oh!! I have a scene similar to that in my book! Tyrone reminds me of my character, Dylan. Poor Ty! I really want to read your book now. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @anyone-else-interested (Idk who all is on here.)
Ok… because of something that @princesachronicle22 said… I want to share this sad scene from my Refined Duology. Ty is narrating. For some backstory: Tyrone ran away from home at the age of 12 after his parents disappeared/died. He got…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! My poor Ty!! 🙁
I do have a sad scene from the book I can share if you’re interested…
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ve written about two-thirds of it. Which is like 20 chapters. My books aren’t super long. At least this one won’t be. I have a feeling books 2 and 3 are going to be a little longer, tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s exactly why I thought the life of Jonah would be so cool!!
Oooh. David and Absalom would be really cool to read fictionalized! (Is that a word??)
Ik! Simon is awesome! XD And his character arc is already in the Bible, so that’s one thing I don’t have to figure out. XD It would just be so cool to wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Everton
Everton jumped out of his seat and ran to Aloth until he was only a few feet away. “You lied to us,” he said through clenched teeth.
“Ev!” Ami cried out. “He didn’t mean to.”
Aloth motioned towards Ami. “Listen to the girl.”
Ev glanced at Ami and back at Aloth. He looked him in the eye, wanting to say so much more, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, another YA dystopian!
Lol ikr?!
Here is the rewritten blurb: (I keep rewriting it XD)
Twenty years ago, The Orb was put over all Aletheia by Bayron Len. Amidala Nadir and Everton Barlowe along with their families have been trapped in The Orb. Slowly but surely, The Orb closes in on Aletheia until it is down to just a few…
-
Light replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 8 months ago
OH!!! It’s Simon!!! XDXD I luv me some Simon.
Those ideas sound awesome!!!! I would totally read them!! As of rn, I don;t have any biblical fiction going, but maybe in the near future!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOVEMBER!!!! I don’t care if he’s on fire I’m hugging him anyway!!! And Riker <3 wait is he koshka’s charrie?
IKR!?!? He is so precious 😭😭😭<3<3!!! And Riker is too!!! Uh, no, Riker is @freedomwriter76 ‘s charrie. Vulka and Zlati are @koshka ‘s charries, and November is @godlyfantasy12 ‘s.
I Love them all so much!!!…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, like, I totally have this crossover fic idea in my head where some of my charries meet the Avengers, and I’m just laughing thinking about all the funny things that could happen.
Oh my gosh!! That would be so awesome!! I would totally read that XDXD!!
Now I really want to do something like that with my charries and maybe L…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love those so much, lol. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Thank you!! LOLOL Yeah!! 😀
*DIES OF LAUGHTER* XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
XDXDXD Thanks so much!!!! LOL, yeah, that’s Asher and Dylan for ya!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 8 months ago
And tags: (don’t feel obligated to reply if you aren’t interested)
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @theloonyone @joy-caroline @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @otherworldyhistorian @sarafini @folith-feolin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-and-everyone @an…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone!!
So I have a few biblical fiction ideas that may never come into fruition, but I just wanted to share to see what y’all think. Please share any ideas that you have as well! This is just a place to dump any of those random biblical fiction ideas you get when you’re in the middle of a sermon or a shower. XD
First of all, I had a sup…[Read more]
- Load More
