-
Esther replied to the topic I finished my rough draft… anyone interested? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
If I get the chance, I will read it!!
I have other things to do and I promised to read other Keepers’ WIPs. But when i find the time to I will! I just may not get to it soon. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princessachronicle22
MATTHEW!!!!! *Tries to crawl through the computer to get into the castle and comfort him*
Ikr!? My sweet boy 😭😭😭 Aww, he would probably love that. That is, after getting over the shock of seeing you pop up out of nowhere 😅. Lol!! Yep, these darn devices. *Shakes fist at computer*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Matthew
After introducing everyone to the three new comers, the now fairly large group of old and new friends started to converse and laugh along with each other as we walked, sharing stories from previous adventures in the castle.
I furrowed my brow in surprise that a few of my f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
(great minds think alike, eh?)
Totally. 😉
Thank you so much for all that info!!!
Of course! I’m glad it helped, if even just a little bit. 🙂
…
I am going to be referring to this info in the future…
XD
Even though you weren’t replying to me, it is going super helpful for me in the future!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Help! I want to start a blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Cool ideas you have so far!! If I come up with any, I’ll share!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can go ahead and write an RP if you’d like. You could like end it with maybe them running into somebody or just finding a couple people in a room; then I’ll pick up from there. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh… All of them!! I think Godly has all 8 of her MCs in the castle atm
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, and @wilder-w has published as well.
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-publishing vs. Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question! I don’t think I know anymore than you, but I do know that you are on the right track (concerning how each type of publishing works)
Indy (self) publishing may be easier (I think indie and self are the same), but I do not know from experience. For example, I may try that route if traditional publishing doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah! Madness! Insanity! Lunacy! I think chapter 8 was quite well written! (A tad confusing at parts, but we’ll written!) As one of my poems says,
Let’s go places that don’t exist
Let’s do things that don’t make sense
Frolicking in this madness, YESSSS!
My lunacy is ridiculoussss.
😬
Please pardon this outburst. I had 2 shots of espresso at 6…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
a
- Copper eating worms
- A trick holograph chair 🤣
- A spacecar that goes 20,000 miles per hour (g-force shock absorber of course)
- Purple sun
- A maintenance bot with a claustrophobic programming bug.
- Disposable melting moving boxes
- “Welcome to the spacetaxi! Please keep arms and legs in at all time. While on your ride please consider that…
-
Power replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I can come up with more if you want 😜
-
Power replied to the topic My Senior Project! (help me) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
- Cyber Currency (¢°¢) counterfeiters
- An alien with massive bushy pink eyebrows
- A secret passage inside a galactic pepperoni factory
- Glasses the locate Painite stones used in creating ¢°¢
- A very energetic (but gullible) young forcefield suit salesalien
- An explosion
- A ¢°¢ counterfeit android (named Clicko’tine 587, CT5 for…
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
rofl!!! Those are absolutely hilarious!! …and soo true… XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can totally add some characters in!
If you want, I can add some of my other charries so they can join up with yours. Does that work?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
0. We met each other a few days ago, during a Crazy Writing Week that is currently going on. It was @godlyfantasy12 who actually told me about Kingdom Pen.
So cool! I briefly considered doing CWW, but then I was like: no, my schedule is already full. Lol. I write in the afternoon, and that is when lots of the extracurricular…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Me too! Lol!
I’m a plantser, so I do have some things plotted, but most of it just plays out itself. For example, after they went to the prison, most of what happened afterwards wasn’t really in my outline. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy @princesachronicle22
Sorry it took me so long to reply!
Anyway. Princesa, do you want to RP next. My charries are just kinda standing around waiting for Uvah to do something. XD
And, Godly, I don’t mind your using Aloth. 😉 You wrote him perfectly!
-
Esther and
LandriC are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago - Load More
