-
Esther replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Maggie!! *waves* Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Awesome that you and Landri C. know each other!
As for my writing… well… it’s all over the place. Lol. My WIP is ya dystopian, and I worked on a fantasy duology for a while…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
I’ll throw in Destry, Fynn, and Skyler (Ami’s siblings).
I’ll post pictures of them in a sec.
(I’m copying these from my planning doc XD)
Descriptions:
Destry — 21
Destry is the eldest of the Nadir children. He watches out for all of his siblings and protects them like his father does. He strives to always please hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure I know which kind of story structure you’re talking about. I think I’ve seen it before.
Let’s see here…
So when I outline (which I’ve only done once, and I plan to do again) I like to plan it out chapter by chapter. Which does change a lot. I didn’t really follow a story structure, (like I probably should have),…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(that’s what he looks like right?)
Yes, he does. 🙂 Typical villain look. XD
Your characters sound awesome!!! I can’t wait for some of my not so developed charries to hang out with them! About how old are each of your charries? That will help me decide which of mine are the best to throw in. I have a lot…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
I’ll try to RP later today!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
I’ve seen a shirt similar to that before from Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since. My dad might lose his job because the company is merging with another, and they will hav…
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You should be able to publish it elsewhere. In technicality, we were your beta-readers, so posting it on KP shouldn’t count as publishing it. (But don’t take my word on it. I’m not 100% sure. :))
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much girl! Glad to share. Not everyone is ok with hearing it 😂 yep, makes us stronger. It’s weird, I feel like all the things I haven’t liked about my life, most of it I wouldn’t change. I used to not know what to say to people who were going through something, it was just awkward because you can’t say, “Oh itll be f…
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hm well not horrible, not the greatest either. I’d say a bit confused and stressed, just trying to find a rhythm if that makes since.
Yeah, I get that.
Idk, just a lot on my mind. ever wish you could turn off your brain and get a break? Lol, that’s where i’m at sometimes. And my family doesn’t get along the best… its a ongoing…
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yeah! It’s a good one.
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, life is crazy. I’ve been a little stressed lately with juggling writing, school, family, and balance. Today was good though. Thank you for checking on me :). It means a lot. How have you been?
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @katthewriter @esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise
Haha, these are great! Here’s one I found.

XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for sharing. We definitely need to hear that more. That’s so true. Thank you again 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s totally fine girl!! No pressure! Everyone’s still adjusting to the new year, new schedule, and school. Take as long as you need :).
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
That was really good!!!
I really enjoyed reading it and it was really sweet!
The friendship subplot did work! And I could definitely get a feel of the MC. And like a few of the others said, I would want to know what Amanda looks like, but that’s hard to do in first person, so I get it. (That was a bad run-on sentence. X…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
This is something that I shared with my friends on YouVersion a little while ago and I wanted to share it with my friends here on KP! 😄 This isn’t totally all about writing, but an analogy that is related to writing and can apply to one’s day to day life. 🙂
We writers tend to put the characters that we love, through the most pain. Besides mak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@c-j @charityanne @landric @freedomdreamer
Hey!! I just wanted to let you know that I created this topic recently to post encouragement whenever! Whether that be in the form of Bible verses, quotes, or something that you just want to share! (That’s related to writing, of course 🙂 )
I’ve been mainly posting on here, but anyone can! 😄
Just wan…[Read more]
- Load More

