-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Gotcha! 😉
I may not be active on this RP either. Though I’ll still stick around in the Character Castle!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @felicity @whalekeeper @charityanne
Awesome! I think we’ll wait around for a bit for any others to reply. 🙂
To further explain the idea:
So basically, we are “trapped” in a super large library. I guess we’re trying to figure out how to get out… idk. Lol. We are pretty much role playing… as ourselves. Also, if you want, y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok! I totally get it! Thanks for being honest! 🙂
I feel like during the second semester, school is the hardest or gives a heavier workload. 😩 XD
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Awww!! Okay! I’ll go find it. Tauren is my favorite of your charries I think. Or Layson…or Kaine. XDXD prettty much all your guy characters.
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
awww! Paxton!!! He is adorable <33 And yes, Grimm and Arthur are just…wow XD. SO GOOD LOOKING! And that picture of November is exactly how I imagined him!!
Oh my goodness!! That’s Victor? He’s so cute!! <3 Wow, that’s a really good drawing!
O.M.Gosh. RIKER!!! LEO!!! RUEBEN!!!!! Those a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! I do! I’m pretty okay with trigger warnings, but yeah, thank you for the warning, bc some things I’m not as comfortable reading as others (which y’all will probably think is crazy once I start actually writing in my book more and maybe posting some chapters….but idk, I guess it’s just you know what you can handle and what…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, yes!! It’s a good one ;). And, have I said how much I LOVE your pfp?? It’s ADORABLE!!! Is that Tauren? And did you draw it?
LOLOL!! That last one is sooo me XD
Haha, yeah, it’s a good one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So, Keilah gave me an idea. You don’t have to roleplay exactly as yourself. You can use a character that is exactly like you if you want. Or even one that is a bit different than you. I was just trying out this idea, so if it doesn’t fly, then *shrug* it’s all good! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok guys…
I have an idea…
What if…
we did…
an… *drum roll please!*
AUTHOR RP!!!
So it would be ourselves trapped in the KP library. The Kingdom Pen library is like any cool old library except for one thing… it’s magical! *cue sparkles* Well not quite magical, but suuuper special. It has every single book every publishe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Amidala
Ami slowly approached Uvah who was tending to Nyx’s injuries. She handled him with care, her eyes focused on the task before her.
Ami glanced to the side. Jocelyn’s cheerful demeanor had fallen. Tears slid down her face as she watched her kindred spirit whimper in pain. Ami came closer and gently pla…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
I should be able to write an RP later this afternoon!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I may join back in if we start this up again. I’m already doing the Character Castle, and I have things to do outside of writing, so I’m not sure if I’ll find time to do it. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, Or just Light, a teen who loves reading, playing piano, drawing, exploring in nature, and of course, writing!!
Fantasy is a cool genre. I write Contemporary Fiction! I’m currently debating on whether to turn my book into a 3 book series! (Ahh, the troubles of a writer…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds awesome so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol! That’s awesome!! XD
If you want, you could add her in once Sky shows up… *mischievous grin* XD
-
Esther and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w @sarafini
Has this started up again?
- Load More
