-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper
So let’s take a poll. (All times are ET)
1. Mondays 4-4:30pm
2. Fridays 4-4:30pm
3. Mondays 3:30-4pm
4. Fridays 3:30-4pm
I vote for #1.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, sweet Joshua!! @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, maybe my computer won’t shut down as soon as I finish a RP this time! XD
Matthew
The memories swirled about in my mind, but one in particular kept repeating.
**TRIGGER WARNING FLASH BACK: Harsh words and yelling**
“Are you crying?! You are too old…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Mondays or Fridays. We’ll have to see what works.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
UGH!!! My post did not post and I thought it had like three hours ago. 🤦🏻♀️ Let’s try this again.
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @I-think-I-got-everybody @anyone-I-missed
Awesome!!
That is a great idea!! I’m in Eastern as well. It looks like most of us are in Eastern or Central so that sho…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Interesting idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!!!
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha!! Yeah, he’s just too lovable. <3<3
Yeah!! XDXD I like your girls too, it’s just…well, the guys always are my favorites 😁🤣
Haha, yes, totally!! I’m trying so hard to stay on track with ONE book at a time, but I’m afraid that I might be failing…miserably XD.
-
Light replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!
Ooh! That sounds very interesting and spooky. Usually, I don’t really read thrillers, but if I did I would definitely read that. It sounds really cool!
How long did it take you to come up with it?
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay, cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh yeah! I didn’t think about that, heh. Good point! I’m in Central time. What are you in?
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That is a great idea!! The only thing is that a lot of us are in different time zones :(. But maybe we could figure that out idk
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, same. I’ll probably be able to do a few every now and then!
Hmmm. That’s a really good question. Here’s a few ideas! Feel free to pick and choose any or none.
- One like The Titanic, and they’re trying to find a way to save everyone before the ship sinks.
- One where your characters meet characters from a movie or book…
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, okay! This sounds pretty cool. I probably won’t rp myself, but maybe Lyla or Iris..Those two are most like me (out of the girls, anyway. 😉 And I’ve been trying to develop Dylan and my villain (haha, that rhymes!) too so I might throw in one of them.
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! Probably if I had to choose it would be Feather. I haven’t heard much about her. But I’m good with either one!
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES
That happens to me way too often. And I know I can prevent it… I just don’t…
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! 👍
- Load More
