-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felcity
Lol!
Some of my friends hug me and some don’t. I’m normally the one who doesn’t do that, lol. (don’t worry. I still accept hugs from them. XD It’s not like I don’t like hugs. XD)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi!! Wow, we’ve got a good bit of people on! now we know when’s the best time to talk I guess!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah that’s how I am sometimes. How’s Tauren doing?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Horrified gasp* XDXD Jk, it’s totally fine!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I do! Yay we’re both huggers haha XD!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!
I’m not adding any villains and/or characters atm, so I won’t be adding any descriptions.
@everyone
So, you do not have to describe yourself if you do not want to. It is completely optional. I just wanted to throw that out there cuz I think I said earlier that you should include a description. But the only descr…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Just finished up school!! How bout you??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m on!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWWWW, GIRL!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! 💕😭💕😭💕
❤❤❤❤ 😊😊
Thank you so much!!! You don’t know how much that means to me!!! 💖😭💖🥲💖
You’re so welcome!! Aww, girl ❤😊!! (But really, in all seriousness, the other day, I think I was [supposed to be XD] doing the dishes, but really I was lost in a daydream about Riker and Leo…XDXD… 🤭🤣 I m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH!!! Oh my goodness, those are exactly like I’d imagine them!!
November and Paxton are my favorites too XD <3<3Those are such cool pictures!! Love em
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP that has been so kind. 💖🥲 Y’all must be my biggest fans. 😂💖)
Aww, girl, I’m so glad that we can do that for you. And sister, your writing is sooo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
RUEBEN!!!! RIKER!!!! AHHH ❤❤❤❤😭
Okay, I think that was one of my favorite chapters that you’ve posted. It was SOO SWEET!!! Ugh I love Riker so much, and Rueben.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodian-vision
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
To do that, copy and paste whatever you wanted to be quoted. When you have it highlighted in your text box, press the quotation marks above.
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog bre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally!!
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Nope. I don’t like anything on my pizza really besides cheese. XD
XD. For me, the more toppings the better. Lol!
2. Oof, I don’t know! I’ve painted a few murals with my friend and I loved how those turned out! I’ve also done a few graphite portraits that I’m fond of. Oh! I also just started a Middle-earth art journal that’s in…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Emily!! You homeschool as well!! *slaps high five* That’s awesome!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is… well… all over the place! My WIP is ya dystopian. I started a fantasy duology a while ago, but that is being put on hold for a l…[Read more]
- Load More
