-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww It’s Steffie all grown up! Oh she has Polio 😢? I just had an image pop into my head of when she’s little and finds out when Dietrich dies 😭💔
Oh, I love Jason’s middle name! He sounds so sweet ❤.
AWWW Adoulphus and his babies!!!! And RIKER!!! And his babies ❤❤❤
Also! I’ve been thinking about adding Dylan and Asher to the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! Here we go!
1. Favorite Bible character?
Queen Esther, of course. 😉 Besides the face that she has an epic name, I love reading her story because she trusted God so much and let Him use her in miraculous ways!
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which country would it be? And why?
I wish I could tour Europe,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! XD
Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
Of course!! Y’all have been a huge help! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.
You’re so welcome! I’m so glad. Love you girl ❤❤❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
.
I will totally be praying for you!!
Don’t forget that God is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. I know this is something you probably already know but remember that He is always in control. Everything that is happening to you right now, He knows. Nothing happens in this whole universe without H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Agh! This is the third time I’ve had to write this. Hopefully it works. 🤞
I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Haha, Ami. It’s a bit obvious that you’re a little more than friends XDXD!
Lol! Ikr?!
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenag…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, hello!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Jayna! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I dabble in all kinds of genres when it comes to my writing. My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have a put-aside-for-very-long-time fantasy duology and ideas for a contemporary n…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, so sorry!! I’ll try to get one in today. If I don’t, then you can go ahead and write the next part. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a friend, all of us here on KP would love to help ❤❤❤
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I just realized that I never responded to you yesterday 🤦. Sorry! The Dietrich scene got me 😭😭😂
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕 Poor Matthew. 😭💕 But oh, I feel you about putting charries through so much…just look at Riker and The Boys…😭🥲😅😂💕
💖💖 Yeah…well, at least no one can tell which of our babies are our favorites …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay girl!! You do whatever you need to do 🙂 Yeah, I get that. I’ve been thinking about pulling Matthew and Lyla and entering Dylan and Asher or maybe Iris, bc they aren’t nearly as developed. Ooh, future versions of some of your charries?? Sounds awesome :D!!! Can’t wait to see who they are!
im thinking when…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Now you’re scaring me. XD
XDXD Godly can be pretty scary XD
IKR!?!?!?!?!?!? 😭💕😭
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕
You always seem to be able to figure out what I’m planning, lol. 😂😂😂
Lol, actually, my thought process looked a bit like this:
” alt=”” />

XDXD trying to make sure that it wasn’t going to be one of my favorites XDXD. It was only a wild…[Read more]
-
Power started the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the Great Word Winding Tournament*! Today me, myself, and I will be holding a contest! If you deign to exert the brain strain, then you my gentle (or ferocious and fierce) reader mayhaps might win a $5 Amazon gift card!** (Ya, I know, “Big” incentive. 🙄😋) Below are the rules for the contest.
- Did I state that you will be writing a…
-
Power replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Psalms 27
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re not the only one…
🫢🤐🤐
(One time I embarrassed myself badly by unintentionally almost giving it away to someone 🤦…won’t make that mistake again heh)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, that’s understandable, though. I remember tagging her a couple times as “theloopyone” 🤦♀️
XDXD y’all are hilarious
Yep! Oh the ones you couldn’t remember are Joshua and Camille. Yeah, I think we’re supposed to be looking in the door opposite to the creepy portrait hall for some food.
-
Light replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome to the Kingdom!! We’re excited to have you :)! Oh, that’s so cool that you and @freedomwriter76 know each other already!! Any friend of Freedom is a friend of mine :).
Ahh, I hate it when that happens! Actually, that just happened to me too!! This is the second time I’ve tried to welcome you, the first time it got…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think so. I guess whoever wants to can! I think I went last.
Haha, that’s okay! Everyone gets confused sometimes XDXD.
-
Light replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Ami!! XDXD Ev!! He is hilarious.
Ev stood there, shocked at the impact. He slowly wiped the gooey chocolate off his face, the chocolate-smeared napkin not helping much. “Well… I didn’t expect you to feed it to me.”
XDXDXD
As they loaded up the bus, Ami smiled to herself. She was lucky to know Ev as her best friend. But that’…
- Load More
