-
Esther replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw I love poems from the 10-year-old days!
Ikr? 😄 Lol
(Even though that was only a few years ago for me… 😐😆😆)
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs that was played was “I Ain’t Worried”!!!! Ev and Ami are so sweet and hilarious!! I love their scenes) {You totally can’t tell that I love your charrie…
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
First of all, wonderfully creative title. XDXD lol
Anyway, I’ll add in Ami and Ev for now. Maybe later on I’ll add in a few others.
Ami
Amidala suddenly appeared in a large room. It was decorated with throw pillows, blankets, and couches. Beautiful curtains hung from the windows, the moonlight peeking in through the slits in t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
*Gasp* Oh YES!!! Happy Dance is awesome XDXD!! One of my favorites XD
(Also, on the topic of songs, on Saturday night, I went to my first church dance, (Finally old enough🥳🥳 😆) and your charries were on my mind all night, bc one of the songs tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
GIRLLLL!!!!! 💖😭💖😭💖😭💖
That poem is BEAUTIFUL!!!! 😍🥰🤩💖
Amazing job!!! I relate to that poem so much! 😭💖
Thank you so much for sharing!!! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! <33
MercyMe is awesome!! We love listening to them! (Especially the song “Happy Dance” XDXD)
It’s absolutely beautiful ✨❤️
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And spiders… 🕷️ 😳 No thank you! They are the woooooorst! 😬
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Great answers, y’all!! (Or, rather, your charries had great answers. XD)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing school as well, but I’ll be on in a few hours ;)!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I did notice that…Lyn???? XDXD No, I get that. I mean, Nyx can be pre-tty snarky haha. I love him, but he can be. I feel like that with my little brothers sometimes lol.
Isn’t it so cool when that happens? When it seems like they let you in and you see more and more of their characters. That’s happened with me a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YESS!!! You created it!! (I left it to you, cuz I love reading your instructions! You always make them so fun XDXD!!!) (And you’re just really good at explaining it overall)
Oh MY GOODNESS Matthew in this setting 🤣🤣❤❤
And Asher!!! Ahhh goodness this is gonna be so fun
(Poor Leo…I could totally see Dante or maybe Asher…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Yess it is!!! Ah I love it. Lol, I didn’t know there were award ceremonies and interviews, so I guess we both taught each other something XD!
-
Light replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH I LUV UR CHARRIES SO MUCH 😭 also imma go RP as Arabella rn! So yea!
OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! AHH that made my day (night?? XD) 🙂
and that last one XD that could’ve totally be November and Corvina
Oh Yesss!! Lol the weird sibling vibes XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh girl!!! YESS we so need to create that!!! Ahh it would be so fun
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
And yesss I love your PFP too!!! It’s so pretty!
And girl, what happened with Riker and cats??? Like, what’s up with that? The poor baby!! Lol XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!! Y’alls charries are so awesome and sweet <3<3!!
Leo is afraid of spiders? Awww <3<3 I feel you bud! I’m not afraid of most spiders, but Black Widows…😳 *shudders* Anyway XD
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Matthew, glancing at Iris:…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic ⚔ The Great Word Winding Tournament ⚔ in the forum Poetry 3 years, 7 months ago
The Finale of the Chaeropus
Written by Felicity
The dust-swamped desert drifts
As far as beady eyes can gaze.
With twisting tail, tall twitching toes,
Upon the slump of sand it stays.The sun of amber-brown
On coarse combed coat reflects its shade.
The breath that beats beneath the breast
By bane and beast will be betrayed.True tragedy- its…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww, you’re welcome!! <3<3
Oh yeah, we usually do that too on long car rides. But on short rides we just listen to K-Love a lot! But yeah, they do!! I love the Lauren Daigle songs and the Mercy Me songs.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH LEON!!!! ABELARD!!! NOOOOO!!!
Girl!!! You write the BEST SCENES!!! Ahh I want to cry and just hug both of them. And little Isabel!
😭😭😭😭😭😭
- Load More
