-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They’re great songs. I’d recommend a listen sometime. 😉🥰❤️
At least some of them…I know there’s a lot. 🤣🤣🤣
Your welcome!!! 😄
I’ll keep that in mind.
XD lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Here we go! 😀
Amidala
Adam finished his prayer and Ami took a deep breath. She was still worried for Ev and Will, but after praying, she felt much more at peace.
Wyatt wiped a single tear from his eyes. “We’d better keep going….maybe we can find some food…or maybe an exit or something.”
Brayson nodded in agreement. “I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…my favs are probably Truth I’m Standing On (this one for sure!!!), Prince Charming, Crazy Beautiful You, Before I Knew Jesus, Fragile Heart, Work in Progress, and probably What You Can’t Forget. ❤️
Awesome!!
Oh yeah, I forgot about Fragile Heart and Work in Progress. I love those as well!!
And Truth I’m Standing On is a re…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey I think Ara and Asher should join one of the other groups, maybe the one with Steve, Adolphus and them? Only if @freedomwriter76and @loopylin doesn’t mind.
Also…is The group Luna is in still going? Ik Gwyndalf’s charries are gone so I think that just left…
The group with Luna kinda just vanished. XD If y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Great playlists/moodboards!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thx!! 😀
i’ve been listening to quite a bit of L.C. recently…she has a lot of great songs. 🥰
So cool!! I love her music!! My favorite songs of hers are probably Write About It (cuz, ya know, I’m a writer and all), Prince Charming, How Can You Not, and Make It Through. What about…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
Cool!
Those are HILARIOUS!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Ikr?! XDXD
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
Looks like I need to watch the movie again if I get the chance. Lol 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh she looks cool! 😀
Also, @freedomwriter76 @godly
So I’m going to add Dylan sometime today, (fingers crossed!! XD) but I’m not sure what group to have him meet up with…maybe Aaron and Matthew and Albert’s group, or Puck and Lucien and Steve’s group. Or one of the others. Eventually we probably will have Dylan meet up with…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Antiphilbibliophile (Against love book lovers)
Omphalophobia (The fear of bellybuttons [Beware of Veggies Tales!!!])
Quadcorn (A unicorn wearing a tricorne)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*Hugs back* ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
….
I was wondering why Alex’s picture wasn’t in your fan fic number 4 character board…
😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!! STEVE!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 WHY!?!
Girl…you always write the best death scenes 😭😭😅.
Oh…okay…that’s good! But still…Alex 😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️🥰❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I know!!!! 😭😭😭😭 *hugs Bucky tight*
*Hugs him as well*
Yw! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re fine, girl! Take all the time you need! 🙂
Thank you girl!! ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Mmmmmm…do you really wanna know…??? 😅😅😅
Oof…maybe not…😅😅😅
(AHHH I DON’T KNOW!!! XD I’M SO CONFLICTED) -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh I know!! I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, and heard much, I still really want to watch it sometime. But YESSS!!! He’s so precious and everyone just needs to give him a hug 😭😭😭
Oh okay! Thank you! 🙂 Not sure if I’ll have time tonight, if not then I’ll try to do it in the morning. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!
Life is pretty good! Today was a little rough…I guess when you’re trying hard to do what’s right is when everything gets harder. Getting through it can be tough, but someday, we’ll look back and say “That made me so much stronger for (whatever you face later in life.)”
Writing is great! I wrote about 3…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️😉
Yess he is!! I love him. ❤️❤️
XD Haha yes!!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedom
Is it my turn to RP as Vance??
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those drawings!! 😀 They seem like very interesting characters!!
Wow!! I love it!! That’s so pretty!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
