-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I like that! There’s one thing I would change though.
I staggered over to an almond tree that was bent into the shape of a seat that was covered in moss and fallen flower petals. Then sunk down on it breathing hard.
This sentence seems a little clunky since you used two adjective clauses. (Or phrases. I forget which one.) And the n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Then I’m with Freedom on this one. I had no idea. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Would by definition, the unknowable, ineffable, and incomprehensible mean that we could not accomplish such a feat, or could we at least make models and representations of such things through the words we use for them, such as ineffable, though by definition, the ineffable cannot be described by words?
(Oof) (Erm…)
(Making m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Kinda figured it was Ev!!!! 😏
Yeah. He’s pretty easy to identify. (And hard to miss irl. 🤣 [at least in his world])
My guess for the songs you posted is: Freedom’s Fire.
Is it a book where Jocelyn goes through a lot??
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I KNOWWW!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 And yessss, I thought it would be fitting for that to be his first thought, which is sweet…but…also…😭💔
That’s SOO SWEET and HEARTBREAKING 😭😭😭💔💔
AWWW, GIRL, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! 😭💗🥰❤️ That means soooo much, knowing how much you love them!!!! 💗
YOU’RE SOOOO WELCOME!!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️ Yesss, your babies are SOO S…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
My response was unfinished XDXD
I was trying to say, I loved the scene, and I felt like I was there! (But poor Rueben!!! The baby!!!💔😭💔😭)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!!!!! RUEBEN!!! Oh no, poor baby!! Aww the first thing he thought was he could’t hold his wife and baby girl 💔💔💔😭😭😭
And LEOOO!!!! WOLFGANG!!!!!!!! AHHHH your charries are SO precious!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I Loved the scene,
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do we have the time, ability, and knowledge to accomplish such a feat?
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep!!! I knew it would be easy. 😉 In my mind, I Ain’t Worried is like Ev’s song, if you know what I mean. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Imma pick a few songs from this charrie’s playlist for y’all to guess. 😏 It should be pretty easy 😉 (No cheating by looking at the playlist forum!!)
God Only Knows by for KING & COUNTRY
Whiplash by MercyMe
Wanted by Danny Gokey
I Ain’t Worried by OneRepublic
-
Esther replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Motivation!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Great idea!
“What your writing is a rough draft, not something you have to publish as soon as you write it”
Oh yes. So so so so true. XD Something I must remind myself a lot. (Especially when I don’t want to go and edit my draft. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does it depend on what is unknown? Is the unknown still knowable, or is it the ineffable and incomprehensible?
(Um… I didn’t think that far. XD)
(Maybe the unknown is knowable, but only to those who dare to venture into the unknown and make it the known.)
Should you be careful asking that question because of children that love to…
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I love your profile pic! It’s beautiful! (not to mention wolves are my favorite animals, lol)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re good girl!! Hope you have an amazing week!! Have fun!! 😊❤😊❤
@godlyfantasy12 Sorry it took so long! 😅
Matthew
I smiled at Asher as he and his companions exited the room.
Then, my smile sagged and I sighed, gazing at the floor.
“Matthew, which way would you like to go?” I heard a sweet voice ask.
I looked up to see…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightwarriorpen
Beluga Whales. They’re so playful.
Adorable!! I love dogs, obviously. 😜 Cuz a lot of them are super cute and just, well, awesome! XD
My favorite part is that I can do basically whatever I want. There’s hardly any rules (though sometimes that drives me nuts)
Cool! When I do write fantasy, I like it because I get to create a who…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
BAHAHAH that dragon be like “Oh, I can get you outta here. AND INTO MA BELLY XD XD”
For real!! XD XD
Ev: *awkwardly running down the hall with his arm wrapped around Will’s shoulder* We never breathe a word of this to anyone. Especially Ami.
Will: Agreed.
*dies of laughter*
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
And if you ask for coal for Christmas, but your naughty, does Santa give you coal?
Does Santa actually exist?
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If a question sentence is the question, what is it asking other than the question it is asking? Are prepositions the key to showing the broken logic of questions. Is the self referential question: ‘ “is false of itself?” is false of itself? ‘ a question where questions should never dare to go? Was that, as a question that had a q…
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
(I am back)
(We need to the keep the parentheses and questions rule! 😂) (Optional is Yoda voice, though fun it is. 😁)
(Now to answer some ridiculous questions. *evil laugh*)
Did @esther-c already break the only questions rule unless in parentheses already?
(Maybe… In my defense, I did not s…[Read more]
- Load More

Thanks! I made it with an AI, actually, but I can’t remember which one. And wolves are my favorite too! Dragons are close, but they’re also not real, so… I guess wolves have them beat.🤣
Oh cool!! Haha, yeah, dragons are awesome! If only they were real. (But then they would probably try to eat cars on the interstate…so…maybe not XD)
Also, I saw your drawing of Rina, she looks awesome!! I’ve been trying to draw one of my characters, it’s not going the best tho XD.
Yeah… They’d probably try to eat us, too, so it’s probably a good thing.
Thanks! I worked really hard on her. I’m sure you’ll get it eventually. Trust me, I’m not exactly the best artist. That drawing got lucky lol. What is your character? A human, or something else?
Haha, yeah.
You’re welcome! Yeah, it looks great!! Thank you. Lol I get that. I’m pretty sure the best drawing I ever did was on a bumpy car ride, surprisingly lol.
My character is a human. Her name is Iris! She’s 16…and very hard to draw, lol. I might take a break on her and start on her brother. I’m better at drawing guys, (probably because…[Read more]
I have, actually (though I can’t draw humans for the life of me). I have a few older drawings of the characters from my WIP. If I can find them, I’ll go ahead and post them soon in the art section. I’ll tag you if I do.
Also, I love the name Iris!
Yeah I get that. Okay cool!! Thank you!
Aww thanks!! Yeah, I do too. 🙂