-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Perhaps, being made of exclamations, we talk in capitols? We annoy those around us with our ruckus of shouting?
YES! I AGREE. WE SHALL SPEAK IN CAPITOLS.
HERE YE, HERE YE!
(I ACTUALLY WROTE MOST OF THAT FORGETTING I COULD PUT ON CAPS LOCK. 😂)
(I’d like to pop in here and say something real quick o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Although it sounds similar to what Kathleen does with the KP newsletter
Oops. Lol. I just signed up for the newsletter earlier this month, so I haven’t gotten any of them yet. 😅 XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Flash Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!!!! 💗💗💗💗 Aww, I’m glad you like my music tastes! 😆❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yeah!! You’ve got great taste! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR!?!?!?!? 😭😭😭😭 Ahhh, right!? JUST SOOOO CUTE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
😭😭😭 Yes!!! And my goodness, he is sooo cute!! 😍😍😍 How old is he? And wait…why did he have to go to the hospital 🫢😬?!
I mean, yeah…but…I mean…she’s not the ONLY one at fault…🤐😅😬
Yeah, I’m just biased cuz it’s Wolfgang!! I love Wolfo!! But If I hear her story I’ll prob…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH NOOOO!!!!!! WOLFGANG!!! 😭😭😭😭 AHHH poor baby!! And Ryu is soooo cute!!! 😍😍😍
Mika, you better appreciate Wolfo!! He’s the best you’re gonna get!! 😅😡😤
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I know 🙂 I don’t listen to just Christian either, but it’s my favorite genre, and you always seem to have the best songs in your playlists, Christian or no! Thank you for the warning! ❤️❤️
And thanks, girl!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love them too!!!! 💗😭❤️
You’re soo welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
And hehe…thanks! I like it t…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I’m gonna go listen to all those now XD
I am in need of good Christian music. 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!! He looks so cool! (He’s my all time favorite Star Wars character. Who’s yours?)
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
NOOO!!!! RIKER!!! 😭😬😭😬 Wow he is very strong willed! But so is Hans.
A what happens?!?! He’s okay right?
HANS!!!! 😡😤😡😤😡😤
(And I can’t think of a worse (or better) catastrophe than if Vance and Hans met 😅😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t have any ideas for Ami and the rest of them either. 😂 They can just aimlessly walk through the castle until Ev and Will show up. 🤣
Everton
“This is taking forever!” Will grunted as they ran down the hall from the dragon.
“Do you have any bright ideas on how to go faster, huh!?” Ev retorted.
Will nodded. “Actually…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow! Great job, that’s awesome! It looks so much like him!
Yeah, I liked all of it too. He’s so forgiving! My favorite parts were probably all the Obi Wan and Leia had cute moments.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🥰❤️🥰❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You are soooo welcome, girl!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
AWWW, GIRL!!!!! 😭❤️ I’m so glad!!!! Thank you so much!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😭
You are soooo welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️ Yess!! It sounds AMAZING!!!! Awww thank you girl!!! You are too!! ❤️❤️❤️
Well, I’d better get off now, I’ve got to wash some dishes and finish math. It was g…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH, LOVE IT!!!!! 🤩😍😍😍😍😍
Aww THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💗💗💗
That’s really good, girl!!! Love it so much!!! 💗💗💗💗💗
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re so sweet!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH I LOVE IT!!! Girl, you come up with the best war story ideas ever!! I want to read it so bad now!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lol, that’s good to know!!! 🤣🤣🤣 (jkjk, I knew you weren’t…I was just joking with you.
🤣🤣🤣 I know, I was joking back, lol. 😀
I mean…you’re not wrong…XD… - Load More
