-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lol, it’s funny now. Just gave me a bad scare. lolololol. I would have done it if I’d been well enough to think of it. XD
Um, if being sick and watching All Creatures Great and Small until midnight, and then being unable to sleep because I had a high fever in the day which made me sleep until dinner, so, instead of sleeping,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
that was playing dirty. lol. I almost cried. I’m also sick so that helped. Not nice. 😂🤣
Happy New Year tho!
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom. Do you need any help setting things up or wandering around the halls? So thrilled to see a new face!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Lol. I about died when she came up with it. Poor Dwogin, doesn’t know what good food is.
A long trip. XD We’re going to help out some missions friends in Europe for several weeks. We might be spotty on here for a bit.
Alrighty! I’ll bug her to come up with something.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
that croissant thing was amazing!!! Laughing so hard. 😄
memes and drawings are always great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
My brother after a round of fisticuffs *with British scorn* “I don’t trade hits, I sell mine.”
-
Koshka started the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months ago
Posting this early so I don’t forget on New Year’s.
Here it is, y’all; The Poetry Challenge Topic. Any and All are welcome to join.
Challenge: Read one poem a day for the month of January.
- Psalms work if you can’t find or don’t have time for anything else.
- If you miss a day, no stress. The point is to develop a stronger relationship with…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Ok, that’s so interesting!!
Well uh… Happy— *does quick research* Feast of Holy Innocents! 🤪 (If you’re following the titles and all that)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
about a day’s drive
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
i know, it really is. Well, their main material they use is storytelling and theatre, so it’s right up my alley!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
everything really. The biggest thing is that I’m moving out to work with a mission for a year or so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
(Like super late because I was hardly on the computer this week….. XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Oooo! Coat!!! Lovely! And it’s old fashioned!!!!! *faints*
Oh my word! I loved that! It was so good. Really, really good.
So did you throw stuff at him?
Not too much is going on at the moment. Prepping for some big changes in 2026, but so far it’s smooth and calm at the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
Wow!!! Love the one of the girl!!! But what is happening to poor Markus! I must know!!! (Hey! I have an Ira. And he’s dark haired and blue eyed. But you can’t really have an Ira that didn’t look that way) I like his drawing. The thing that throws me is his hair being see-through over the eyes. Other than that, it’s really good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months ago
I had the time to read up to chapter 6! (sorry, not very far, lol) I really, really love it! Your writing is so improved!!!!
I can’t wait to read more!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months ago
I live in the midwest and have yet to understand this……. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 1 week ago
wow, thanks you so much for sharing this special treasure with us, Sara! I am excited to read it!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
I know this is dreadfully late for a response, but I just saw this. I hope you’re doing better.
Eating disorders are a real struggle, especially as they’re not usually obvious until things start going off kilter.
(Prom the Pre-health student here) First of all, please remember that your body has a natural weight level at which it functions…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh glory. Dad.
Thay was a little bit of a gutwrench. Beautiful. Really beautiful.
Thank you for sharing. I’m going to screenshot this and save it to my phone, if that’s okay.
- Load More
