-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LUV IT!! Him quoting that scripture was like OOHHH GET IT!!!!! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
heey! Dunno if I’m ready to join and RP as the others rn, or do other RPs buuuut I do wanna RP as Pax, if that’s good???
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
She can totally join! The age rule isn’t super strict, so as long as she’s around Thirteen she can join.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I FOUND MY BABY PAXTON SOB
This actors name is Christian Convery

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Still not completely sold…Grimm is just hard lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Second is Froy Guiterrez

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
YALL GRIMM IS SO HARD LOL
@esther-c thx!!
also I think you’ve used this for Everton buuut Grimm is HARRD like legiiiit! Which is crazy!!
but he’s so specific to my head honestly…
So I have 2.
One is this one-
I can’t remember the name totally something Tanner

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwriting IT WAS AMAZING! LOVE IT!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Dove Cameron for Jocelyn!!! Just look at those green eyes!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I found an actress named India Joy Eisley who looks so pretty and I think fits well for Ara!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, this is not just because I love Tom holland (tho I do XD)
but it really fits!!!
Tom Holland as NOVEMBER!!! GAHHH MY HEART (dies)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c AHHHH I LUV THIS IDEA!!! 😍😍😍
I don’t really know Actors’ names, except a couple Disney actors and like big actors or something, but I’m sure I can find some!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 No problem! Happens to me all the time too.
Crosshair
“It’s…..it’s….” Riker searched for words. “It means…it’s the country, and the army I’m in and fight for.”
He looked regretful.
Like he’d committed an atrocity.
Like maybe he’d killed somebody, or several somebodies, or maybe kept consistently sending his friends to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c lol that’s funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@Esther-c ooh yeah he looks like what you always say Everton does!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I’ve thought of this! I mean obviously, as a fanfiction writer I kinda already have some actors for my charries. But…..
Hmm, I’ll have to think of that. I know there are a few actors I’ve seen that remind me of characters I made up myself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 Yessss I echo that sentiment lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahh wow!! That board is awesome! (And sad….)
- Load More
