-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll post the titles/albums just so you know where they come from, but you don’t have to go off them when writing.
AAAAND KP ate my first post so I’ll have to put them all separate.
These first selections are from the video game World of Goo.
“Virtual World of Goo Corporation”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c OOH DEREK!!! NOICE!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ok!
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h I believe it’s @freedomwriter76 turn
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
👀
MA BOI RIDLEY IS HAPPENING XD!
so u can go read some of the earlier posts/his introduction post if u wanna know just a bit more about him
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@zemira The “other person” would be me!
I’ll get to an RP at some point….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley That’s so cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
But…it would also be HILARIOUS….
and give the class something to do while it is actually going 🤣 cuz I can tell u right now there will be some troublemakers…
COUGH COUGH CALLAN COUGH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my gosh…
I just thought about if this is one of those schools that makes the student read their stuff out loud…
November would DIE XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m seriously debating doing that “Love at First Sight” prompt……
I have this weird fanfic idea that came from a cutscene in a video game……..
and it fits perfect with the idea…….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I understand! I’ve been pretty active recently too. I got like a sudden burst of writer energy after a quick spout of writer depression sooo XD
@freedomwriter76 @whoever-else (btw Paxton and Luna have returned to class but no point in RPing just to say that XD)
November
November stared at the mess of papers on his desk, f…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@artsy-dragon Nice job!
-
Kathleen started the topic Imagination: My Gold Mine. in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago

“The painter has the universe in his mind and hands.” Leonardo da Vinci
I’ve recently been inspired to write about and discuss with you guys the “creative” part in “creative writing”. So here it goes.
Ever since I had learned how to read and jumped into the world of fiction, my main disappointment and annoyance came from how boring and pre…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h ALRIGHT LET’S DO THIS!!!
Ridley
Ridley felt a hand touch his shoulder. He winced, but otherwise didn’t make much movement…
His fingers trembled and his eyes refused to look away from the man who’d entered the room…
The man Erich seemed to know…
Should never have followed them…
His breath hitche…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision fine with me! More villain charries the better XD
@whalekeeper SO COOL!!! Love it!!!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying! 💜
-
Elanor replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Greetings @zemira ! Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen. (Don’t worry I’m a weirdo too)
I also love writing poetry! If you pop over to the poetry topic we have discussions and a place to post your masterpieces (or in my case disaster-pieces.
See you around.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank you. 😊
Anddddd to my. Veggie Tales peoples here’s a Pirates who don’t do anything rendition I made.
The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything (Cretans Version)
Written for a fun summary after our study of Titus on Crete. We talking about how the Cretes who accepted Christ were being transformed from war faring pirat…[Read more]
- Load More
