-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @e-m-trepke also when y’all RP would y’all mind putting ur Viewpoint characters name like this?
Rinzler
Or
Hesh
so we know who it is thinking aloud and feeling the emotions, kinda like if u have multiple POVs in a book sometimes the author lets u know who it is speaking. (And that way we know ur RPing and not just commenting) 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
hey Koshka, Emilysf do y’all wanna have our charries meat rinzlee and them thru this door? Then they will have found the exit (cuz Rinzler and them are outside near the guardhouse I believe but maybe not…lol)
Or will that get too confusing having so many charries around???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
Rinzler slashed the door in two with one of his discs. He lowered his voice. “I don’t trust him, Feather. Not at all.”
“I don’t either.” Feather eyed the hallway as she stepped in. “But he’s the only other person we’ve seen here. We need to work together, at least for now.” She turned to the man, still behind them. “I told you my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke Here’s the next part.
Feather and Rinzler
“Are we not at one of the emperor’s estates?” the man asked.
“That’s nonsense.” said Rinzler. “We haven’t seen any troops around here. No starships either. Nowhere are there any Imperial symbols, nor is everything gray and boring. My friend here? Her husband’s ex-Empire. She knows what an…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, this book will take all the mastery of writing I can muster and more. 🙂
I agree with you. I am not sure whether this will be a stand alone or a series. I think, for now, I am planning on a stand alone, and if there is a second it will also sort of be a stand alone, just less so, but still so because it will be about a…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke, what if you don’t even know the group exists in the first place…? Because I don’t plan on the manipulation being clear, and only plan on it showing up if I continue the story for quite a while after the MC’s death.
Anyway, just a thought. 🙂
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
it is, isn’t it!
That does seem to be the general trend of his options, heh. The only bump in that is: the only people who actually know that the shadow group exists are the members of the shadow group, because they are REALLY shadowy and he wasn’t even aware of the manipulation, so he thinks it was all him. It’ll likely pan out that…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
@e-m-trepke Definitely! I am vague about this particular part because, (as I mentioned) I don’t know him quite well enough. He’s got a few options, tho: continue believing that it was justified, despite everything proving it wasn’t; doubt and go insane; doubt, not go insane, and repent after finally forgiving himself; doubt, go insane, recover and…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
He has not; because of what he is, killing is a very serious thing for him and he has to have a very good reason for it (like, very very good reason and something possibly world-destroying will happen if the person isn’t killed) so he’s never killed before. Which, with that, it’s also really essential for him to have completely…[Read more]
-
EmilySF replied to the topic I need help, please! in the forum Plotting 4 years, 4 months ago
I have given some thought to that idea, but as of yet, I do not know how Anti will be affected, mentally or anything. Aside from being ostracized completely from his group of gifted and all society, I am not sure how he will respond. I think he will continue to rationalize his actions, at least for a while, but when it comes time for…[Read more]
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
(Sorry if this posts in duplicate; I’m trying to navigate KP’s tendency to delete posts when I edit them. XP)
Ooh, neat! I have a culture that avoids living on land, too, with more Maori and Hawaiian influence on the language and some Viking inspiration planned for their culture (and their hair, because Viking braids are…[Read more]
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic THE WORLDBUILDING THREAD in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, neat! I have a culture that avoids living on land, too, with more Maori and Hawaiian influence on the language and some Viking inspiration planned for their culture (and their hair, because Viking braids are epic).
That does sound like fun! (I get that. XD I am the queen of cursory Google searches… or else hours-long…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke You’re a Star Wars person?? Thrawn’s so creepy, but he’s also cool in an evil sort of way. He’s a great villain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke Great!
“What??” Rinzler eyed him. “Transfers? We literally just showed up here. I have no idea what you are talking about.”
Feather’s hand was on her gun.(She has a sniper rifle, just so you know.)Â Â The man’s voice was too condescending for her taste. “I don’t want to hurt you.” she said. “I just want to know what this place is. Is t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke and if ur not sure how, it’s simple. Here’s what u do, put the character ur writing as name like this
so for example-
Heth
(and then down here write like you would in his perspective. Then we pass it along as we get to the other person’s character. Make sense?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke I have not.
oh btw, @keilah-h made a post of her charries meeting yours if u wanna add to it 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke ok if that’s ur characters personality I have a feeling he’s going to get along GREAT with my character Jocelyn 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke ROFL THAT’S HILARIOUS 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 5 months ago
@e-m-trepke gotcha. U can have him be young too, if u want (if ur trying to develop a Charrie this is advice) there are tons of developed young thieves. Ranging from Kleptos (which are fun cuz they literally can’t control themselves sometimes so they get into all sorts of situations) to just kids who have a knack or sticky fingers
and then u c…[Read more]
- Load More
