@dragon-snapper
Active 9 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Lillian Parks and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Kaymart replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay. I am admittedly new here (the group, as well as KP almost as much).
I wish I could say with enthusiasm that I will truly love and enjoy all of the forums and such. Sadly, that isn’t possible. I get confused pretty easily much of the time. And forums/chat rooms tend to move so fast. Also, is there an alert or something about when I receive a…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This is gonna be good! I also requested access. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright-y then! Here’s part 2. It’s a bit longer than part 1. 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xt0Mg5mn3HJW2aIZvbheF66fFbkISe567zs-KRVw7N0/edit?usp=sharing
-
Hannah C and
Snapper are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
*sighs*
I hate to say it, but I think your friend was right.
It’s not a bad thing, necessarily. The chapter introduced the family dynamic, and introduces a few things that will (obviously) come into play later in the story, but it doesn’t have a whole lot of oomph–by which I mean, something that draws the reader into the story. There’s…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I just finished watching ATOTC 1958. I am weeping, comfort me! I am thankful it is the first two chapters of your novel you have given us, rather than the last, for I could never bear it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’m ready for it any time you’re ready to give it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I requested access 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 By all means, read away! 🙂
Sorry about the POV issue. I can’t seem to stay in one head. I will fix that when I edit the story. It’s supposed to be Casse’s POV.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice This Friday? (Wednesday for me, right?) Okay, I’ll be praying for you!
@warrenluther04 That’s great! I prayed for you several times yesterday, and was very happy to read your message in my email. 🙂 Goodbye, see you soon!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I popped in and read this too, just ’cause I was curious. Hope that’s okay.
Overall, it’s really good so far! I’m just a bit confused as to whose POV you’re using to tell the story? At times, it seems as if it’s being narrated by someone altogether different from the characters in the scene, which is kind of disorienting.
Other than that,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister You compose? That’s cool! My brother is a classical style composer. Well, if you’d like to send me those links I’ll listen to them, but I’ll warn you that they probably will not have a chance at changing my preferences. 🙂 Sorry. So if you, as the composer, don’t want to have a possibility of someone disliking them, you prob…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @valtmy, I’d also like to point out that google docs does have a feature you can set the doc to that allows you to pick and choose who has access to your doc based on their email, so if you wanted to do it that way, you could.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Usually people on here are really nice about it if you just let them know you only want a specific few people on the document. You might get a few random views of people reading it, but they won’t comment unless you want them to. People always ask me for permission before commenting on my documents, and I do the same for others. So if…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I thought you’d be able to see that I edited the document, since I added the Bobert section to the main character list, so I didn’t inform you of the fact. Yes, I can edit the document. I didn’t answer before because I’m not on KP on Sundays. 😉 So if you ever need me to edit after you, just let me know, as long as it’s not on Sunday.
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I did.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
When y’all are ready for part 2 let me know, and I can have it up rather quickly. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy You can public message a few people and then share the doc directly with them.
- Load More
