@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine How did The Secret of the Desert Stone slip my mind???  I love that one!!!  But…I’ve always thought The Legend of Annie Murphy was rather silly, although its funny when they float through walls. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Hope you don’t mind: I gave Aspen a try! She was super fun and sounds like a cool character. I attempted the glass sword, although I’m not sure it turned out right. 🙂
Hope you like her!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha, you didn’t mention my own favorite, which is The Legend of Annie Murphy. 😛 It’s probably because I’m so fascinated with time travel. Other than that I think I like The Secret of the Desert Stone best. @catwing would probably like that one (Desert Stone) because she likes old native legends which point to Jesus. …am I rem…[Read more]
-
Hannah and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m praying that everything goes well! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Wow, that is a hilarious poem! I love it!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a character that needs a face.
Devin Watt—15 years old, has green eyes and brown hair. He usually wears jeans and T-shirt. He also has a tattoo of a triangle on his right arm. Personality: sarcastic, adventurous, usually pretty rash in his decision-making. He also has a melancholy side, however. So there. Anyone wanna give him a g…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That was an excellent part! Notta is queen now! Oh my!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@warrenluther04 In case I have not told you before, this is awesome!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing 😀 He’s great. I think turning away like I am is great, although if you’ve changed it then standing there would be good too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Awesome, I’ll get to it as soon as I can 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @ariel-ashira I come from the blazing hearths of Story Embers to let you all know that I’m writing. Anyone else with me?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, good!  Nice to know someone besides me thinks its fine.  Its also helpful knowing a guy agrees, cause most of the help I get is from girls. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal What do you think of Stan?
Do you want to be standing or turning away or do you have an idea? -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira You know, I think he probably would. Maybe not intimidated but just slightly shy, although I think his main feelings would of course be joy. And probably, meeting his family again would be a moment where he ‘breaks down’ but in a good way and shows all his feelings, although it doesn’t necessarily have to be
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying.
Try to relax. (That’s hard, but maybe it will help…) 🙂 -
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking You seem to think of lots of quote thingies that remind me of Kay. 😀
I made a very intriging dialogue between her and me. XD
Kay: You scared me.
Me: I scared you? You jump off of buildings for fun!
Kay: But I’ve never fallen through an inter dimensional tear before.
Me: You have an interdiminsional machine.
Kay: I’m inside…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you SO much!!! Â Very helpful. Â Do you think my MC would feel shy or intimadated going back to see his family, though he is overjoyed as well?
The personality my MC has is where he doesn’t really like to show his feelings, until he just breaks down.
- Load More
