-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Honestly….I feel as of right now my biggest headache is drafting lol. I know some ppl say it’s their fav part (and with my personality you’d think it’d be mine too) but I’m hoping I like editing more because I’ll get to see it coming together as what I want it to be. Rn I’m just like “I wanna get this done so I can make it bette…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scriptor-of-kingdoms
AHHHHHHH!!!!
MY FANTASY SERIES IS 7 BOOKS LONG TOO!!!! WHAAAAAAAT!!!!
ahem XD!
So….honestly I struggle with a lot of stuff cuz I’m not a super technical person so I feel I’m not always supa smart when it comes to certain aspects of writing. Lol. So I’ve started doing my own thing.
worldbuilding for me is a bit hard…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Soooooooooo I wanna make collages for my other POV Characters (who don’t show up till later books) lol! But imma have to wait till I get my computer back from being worked on. It’s just easier on the computer.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Hi!! And ur WIP does sound so interesting!! I’m guessing u write fantasy (Yessss another fantasy writer!! Woohoo!)
also hello ppls! As for how I’m doing I think im almost to 13,000 words total to my 80,000 word goal!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwww, girl, you’re too sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME! THANKÂ YOU!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sweet!!! Which would you rather draw: Colin, Genie, or Prince Keenum? It’s soooo hard for me to pick just one, so you can let me know which you think would be the best/easiest for you to draw!!!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!! Aww, I’m sooo glad to hear!!!Â
Sometimes I worry that I get annoying.Ooooh, that’s COOL!!!! I’m gonna try to remember all that the next time I make some aesthetics!!!! THANKS!! 🙂YES, YES, YESS!!!! WHOO!!!! I can’t wait to see them! You’re VERY welcome!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Ahh thank you! I always love your enthusiasm, haha. I usually try to find 2 or 3 quotes and then some pictures to represent them or what they do, and then move them around til they look good, and then add filters over them. It’s pretty fun; usually do it while listening to something.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* GUYS, THESE ARE JUST EPICLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! *heart eyes* HOW do y’all do it????!!!!!
YESSS!!!!! You should make one!! It’d be super awesome! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, it’d be TOTALLY AWESOME if you wanted to draw one of my characters!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!! Where do you find these epic pics?
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Here’s one for Friedrich, of the same organization that Nathan is in…I think I’ll do all twelve of them sometime soon. Nice to have a set.

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Right back at ya, girl!!!!! I hope you have a super awesome day tomorrow!!!!! I guess I’ll catch ya later!!!! <33 *hugs* THANK YOU for writing with me too!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Anytime, girl, see ya!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THAT. IS. INCREDIBLE!!!!! *gives you ALL the chocolate* WHOOO!!!!!!! I told ya you were on a roll!!!!!! Over all, I edited a whole chapter and part of another one in Into the Lamp, so I feel like I had a pretty good night of writing!!!
THANK YOU for writing with me!!! It was TONS of fun, as always!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Do you gals wanna go one last twenty minutes? It’ll probably have to be my last round for the night! I say let’s finish out STRONG!!! *pumps fist in the air*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! TOTALLY feel ya!!!!! Haha, soo true, and then sometimes it’s almost like they become the writers. XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANKS!!! Haha, I get that a lot and all I have to say is that he’s definitely something else. Some days he cooperates just fine and then others (like today) he wants to fight with me on EVERYTHING!! Can’t he just trust that I know how to torment him best? XDÂ
evil laughter heard in the distance. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!! *dances* That’s just EPIC!!! Eh, I managed to get a couple more pages edited. Colin’s proving a bit hard to work with right now.Â
Typical. - Load More
