-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms They look way better than the stick figures I used to draw XD
-
Lin replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Just one day? Lit.
Uhm.
Hoen Matthias. He’s warlord of the south, lives near the beach, can make anything that he’s seen before. Oh, to be ridiculously rich and to live a comfortable life…and also essentially no tragic backstory that I can think of just yet…it’d be kinda lonely though. At least I’ll have time to write.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Literally lol.
@scripter-of-kingdoms Dude how do your old drawings still look so good?
-
Lin replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’ve finished reading over and giving comments! Thanks for sharing!
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @joy-caroline @godlyfantasy12 Ah I’m not really the type to write deep impactful quotes but y’all have really good quotes!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Nowadays I would say yes, because I think that I already used up all the Western-style names I like. I’ve even begun to reuse them for different stories. ;-;
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Also considering the fact that I write in first person, wouldn’t any of the writing be inner dialogue? Hehehehe *smirks*
So this is November describing how Ara looks after he finds her distraught in the Library-
With her extremely pale skin and dull brown eyes, you almost wouldn’t be able to tell that this same girl was my best friend. Her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j AGH UR QUOTES girl u are so talented like….oh my gosh. U sound like, no joke, a PRO WRITER! Soooo due to the fact that I’m drafting and it’s to e first draft (yikes) and I’m not super great with dialogue (or most things as of yet 🤣) plz don’t judge the story based on these lol.
also from Gracie’s post it seems she put non-dialo…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Don’t worry, your post is still in the shreds of my email. Anyway, congrats on hitting 30k girl!
I’m currently revamping my site a bit, haha. Can’t wait to show you guys! I’m planning to write a short story as bait for a newsletter…gonna base it off of the six-word story I wrote for the Write Games last month. I really liked the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’ll try to get to it sometime next week, maybe.
Also, because this is a public forum, if you’re worried about stealing what I would do is send a link to a Google Form for people’s emails and then email them a link to the doc…still may or may not prevent stealing but at least you’ll know who has access.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m @writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @hallie-jean Thank you!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j My characters are all my trash children. They make me cry. I wish they wouldn’t do bad things. But they do.
Not gonna lie but in recent months I have discovered the subtle laziness of naming characters. At least, I’ve discovered what makes me lazy and not lazy. When I’m naming a quick character if I’m going Western style…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 OOOH are we talking about names?!?
Honestly, I often get compliments or comments on my Character, November’s name. I absolutely adore it and others seem to as well!
When u find the right name sometimes ur just like “honestly, could I truly pick any other name?”
I love all of my charries names because I feel they’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j don’t worry about it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j GORGEOUS OH MY WORD!!! Thank u so much for doing these for me!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yea imma have to do a lot of work too so don’t feel bad or discouraged!!
Also one set of lights I got are actually clips, so if u have a shelf, mirror, window or even a big bed frame u can hang them and use them to hold aesthetic photos and such
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’all I made a post and it’s not showing up…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @abigail-m @devastate-lasting @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @joycaroline @nova21 @anyone-else
Hey y’all!! How is everyone’s WIPs coming? I’m currently at 28,325 words in my draft which means I may, hopefully reach 30,000 Tomorrow or Saturday!! Woohoo! And then only 10,000 away from 40,000 which is halfway to my goal!! Ahhhh…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oo, personas! I have like 6, haha.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

- Load More
