-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What's an unexpected benefit you got from writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly, I relate to your answer SO much. I am a much more empathetic person because of my writing. I have lived a million lives, so to speak, through stories and I can empathize with other people even if what they are struggling with or going through I’ve never experienced before.
I don’t know if my unexpected benefit from…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
It IS!!!!
YAAY!!!! Oooo I am SOO glad to hear that. Lol, see? I told ya I am a HUGE fan of the Ascendance Series (Yup, that’s what it’s called.) When I first started blogging, a lot of my readers joked about how I had to mention The False Prince at least once in every post. It was my “signature posting style.” 😂
THAT’S…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
(And as few people read this thread I’ll join in) It was fun to write.
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
I think that’s what I’m thinking…
-
Lin replied to the topic Anime Nerd/Chat in the forum Film 4 years, 10 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel I’ve heard of Heroic Legend of Arslan but I couldn’t find it at the library, so no, haven’t gotten to it yet. Hiroku Arakawa is working on a new manga recently, though, so I’m excited.
Code Geass was one the first anime series I have watched, and I’ve done both seasons but not the movie. Steins;Gate is one of my more r…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Anime Nerd/Chat in the forum Film 4 years, 10 months ago
@kathleenramm *whispers* They absolutely massacred season 2. And now that you bring up Erased I really want to reread it, ahhh….
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon XD Makes sense. I joined the Kingdom a little after I started writing so it really has been a long time.
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon About six years at this point. I’m old, haha.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing sprint thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
That sounds like fun. If you ever want to I’d be happy to join in.
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Nice, nice. I’m looking forward to seeing how you grow!
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ve finished first drafts of loads of things, but haven’t really gotten around into the editing phases, so I don’t know if I can exactly call it finished, haha. How long have you been writing?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, that sounds like it was fun!
HEMA is as close to a name for it that I can find. We FINALLY have some armor, so it’s not as painful as it used to be. =)
Sleeping will eventually become unavoidable, but sanity? Definitely optional.
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Is this your first book?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
(Mildly confused)
The most ‘working out’ I’ve ever done is HEMA and 5K training. (HEMA with my older brother, not anything professional or frequent.) I know practically nothing about gyms, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
If you are having trouble typing for any reason, dictate can be a life saver.
If your…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oh wow, what a travesty. I wouldn’t say exactly my life fell apart, I merely moved on from my old life and started a new one. I died and moved on. But my writing life…my writing life became like the sandwich you described, yes.
@e-k-seaver I’m guessing 15, give or take.
-
Lin replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Haha, you make me laugh. Per usual.
Well, guess what! My life, this past summer, has also undergone some drastic changes. My writing schedule (and everything else) was taken by life, punched through like glass, and the shattered pieces were handed back to me for me to piece together. I have an awful memory, so…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic dealing with overloads of stress :)) in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 4 years, 10 months ago
@nova21 Aww, Ella, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re dealing with so much! I can really relate to you right now, I’m also struggling to balance life and emotions and school and writing. It sounds like you have a busy schedule! I guess I can only tell you what I’ve been telling myself: It’s okay to take a break. It’s okay if things don’t get done…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon *deadpan eyes* To find a job.
Oo, Alyona sounds awesome! And I’m glad you’re able to know what themes you’re going to express; I never seem to know what my themes are, even after I’m long done with something. I suppose I’ll have to ask an English teacher one day…
-
Lin replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Ah, main characters are always a struggle for me too. I tend to develop them as I’m writing, so I don’t tend to know who they are until I start.
Yeah, I’m really busy right now too with school. School makes everything rough.
- Load More
