@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace aw, I see. *pats you (gently) on head with hoof* 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy Yay! *happy dance* Still praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay, great! Take your time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool! Glad you liked it. Um…can I read it? *looks at you from the corners of my eyes*
No worries if you don’t want me to, though. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, Oh! I knew it was you! I knew it was you! 🙂
It’s great! And we know you’re not a wolf, but the over-assertion of it might make it seem that you are, but don’t want to be, right? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice OH. MY. GOODNESS. you want me to alpha read your sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?!
……um…..
YESSSSS!!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ll do her!!!! She sounds like a cool character… 😉
And (I forget) is anyone already drawing Jaclyn for me? Dekreel, I thought it was you but I might be wrong…no pressure; I was just checking! 🙂
Here’s her description again for anyone who’s interested: Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has carame…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now. It is way later than I want to admit…
😀 Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice We would call those “crackers” and we don’t eat that exact kind. Crackers are a pretty normal party staple. We get plain salted crackers, and then top them with cheese, meat, or some kind of spread. 🙂
I’ve read/watched lots of commentaries on what people find weird about America and Americans, but those are usually based on E…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, but you’re right. We eat beets, but not that often. Mostly with salads. 😀 Never on hamburgers.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, sounds good! Just let me know when ready. (You write fast, you say, but remember that I read Stars Fill Infinity straight through in one night.)
Well, that sounds just like the beets we eat here. 😉 Is this it?

I’ve never heard of a Shapes biscuit. What’s it like? Biscuits are very popular in the South (We capitalize the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *squeals* Really? You mean I get to read it before you’re even done with it?! The only condition being that I say you’re wonderful and your writing’s wonderful and don’t mention anything wrong with it until you’re done? 😀 😀 That’s easy. Only I’m afraid I’d be too impatient. Is another condition to not bug you for the next chap…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Well, I must be off. See you later!
FRIDAY NIGHTS! The only time of week where you can freely stay up late!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah. I’m pretty sure that was your idea. A brilliant one, too. 😀
*bestows badge of Kapeefer FanFic Awesomeness*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhhh @dekreel !
I just looked at your new topic…and you used my “milking puppies to get ice cream” idea! Does that mean I have been officially welcomed to the realm of Kapeefer literature? Should we ask Ben to add my comic to his KP Lit website? 😀 😀
Or – or – or did someone already come up with that idea before I did? 🙁
- Load More
