@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Duck!  Hit the Deck, Oklahoma!, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Show Boat, Roberta, Kismet, Singing in the Rain…
I LOVE throwing musicals! And if you heard weird singing, it was probably me. I sing all the time, and it’s often weird – or so my sister tells me. (Disclaimer: I actually do sing in tune. Weird means something else i…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, sounds fun.
Throwing musicals?! XD I was wondering what all the weird singing was…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice And I’m the opposite. To me Tangled is an awful depiction of a girl deserting her mother for a stranger she only met that day and who has nothing going for him but a “smolder”?! Yeah, I know that’s not the real story, but I just feel like it encourages kids to rebel against their parents. And I don’t like modern music. Mulan’s sto…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I read somewhere that Australians pronounce Christmas like “Croiss-muss” or something like that. Is that true?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I just got here too. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoa. Intriging. Nice idea. @jenwriter17
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *blink* *blink* “Ozeefahs.” o.o
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @anyone-else-who-is-here…
I’m editing! What’s been going on here?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae @ceaseless-prayer @emily-d @aedesia
Would y’all also like to be on my Official KPA Character List? If so, describe yourselves! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I never listen to any… Maybe I would. *shrug*
@dragon-snapper Thank you. You are welcome.
I live on the east coast. *grins* -
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AHH! @seekjustice Emily D is also Aussie! (I think)
And BlueJay… Right, @clairec?
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder <3 I love lava… AWESOME!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice There’s also an Emily who’s Aussie. I forgot her tag though. It’s NOT Shannon’s sister though. Experimenting…
@emily-p @emily-d @emily-r @emily-s @emily-i-have-no-idea…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking oh! Perhaps I shall use the laughing at Earth for my side story that sometimes work on. 😛
Best five minutes, smuggle you out of one more country, he’s like a brother, and the being followed terribly. I may use them in Kay’s book. 😀@rochellaine The ship one and the seasons ones are great!
@ariella-newheart blue shoes… *grins*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing But now we has to sign out. *mourns* WELCOME anyway though! 😀
@seekjustice @rochellaine And I’m signing out now. Edited a bit, wrote a bit for the story tag that Catwing tagged me for. LOL.
Good luck all!
*goes off, probably the only one who’s on the East Coast*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking oh! Perhaps I shall use the laughing at Earth for my side story that sometimes work on. 😛
Best five minutes, smuggle you out of one more country, he’s like a brother. I may use them in Kay’s book. 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well, hello there! Do you like musicals?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *grins* I liked it.
The reason I guessed it was you was because it said wolf-like. You’re the only wolf-like Kapeefer. And Why would she not think wolf? So something was different. *shrug* -
Catwing replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I know there’s someone else. I just don’t remember who…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice thank you. *curtsies*
- Load More
