Encouragement Thread

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Encouragement Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@lady-iliara  My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*

@0-0enyali0-0
        😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉

Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).

Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and Ariella X’D (not IRL, we met in Aislinn’s Ember doc 🙂 )

Thank you!!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@warrenluther04 ooh, publishing the story?! *makes mental note to finish reading it in time* where are you publishing it (on KP I’m guessing)? that is so cool!!! 😀 congrats and confetti and cake and all other good things to you 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Joy
        @dekreel

Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD

Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉

@sam-kowal
          for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!

And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging Stan. Stan, you are just downright awesome. And hilarious. The Kingdom just wouldn’t be the same without you!

@valtmy
          for your excellent insight and advice. I am tagging you from now on when I need help with writing! 😉

@gabbyj
          for your AMAZING artistic abilities and your passion to bring other characters to life!

@the-real-kapeefer
          for inventing my new favorite word, and for being a wonderful part of Josiah’s videos. I always look forward to your humor, creativity and zeal whenever I start watching one. We will all miss you and your brother and sister!! 😉

@graciegirl
          for your liveliness and joy. You are another one of my favorite geeks! I love discussing Dr Who and Wrinkle in Time with you XD

Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99
            • Total Posts: 1819

@ethryndal Now, now, dear, trying to act all cool will only end with you embarrassing yourself all the more…

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

WarrenLuther04
            @warrenluther04
              • Total Posts: 270

jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.

But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another time. *hides as mind realizes that he might have just given out incorrect information* ‘:D (Wait. Is that even an emoji?)

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
              ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

WarrenLuther04
              @warrenluther04
                • Total Posts: 270

@jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.

But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another time. *hides as mind realizes that he might have just given out incorrect information* ‘:D (Wait. Is that even an emoji?)

As I said, I’ll post an update when I publish it. 🙂

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17
                  • Total Posts: 2522

@warrenluther oh cool! I’ll look forward to hearing back from you about the publishing date! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                  www.jennaterese.com

GabbyJ
                  @gabbyj
                    • Total Posts: 92

Tagging @dekreel back for welcoming me to KP, and for making me feel at home! And for doing awesome sketches of my characters! Thanks, Dekreel! 😀

Tagging @daeus, for giving wonderful advice on the forum when we have questions about writing, and for living out an example of using your talents for Christ!

Tagging @allison-grace For reading my writing and letting me read your writing, and for telling me about KP, and for being an awesome friend/email buddy! *Hugs* : )

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

Catwing
                    @catwing
                      • Total Posts: 2557

@salome01w4g Really? *grins* I’m funny!

@daughteroftheking
                      You are welcome. (But are you done reading it? 🙂 )

Tagging @seekjustice for all those times we wrote up late (or early for you. 🙂 )

@dragon-snapper
                      for not melting my chair that much. *grin*

@kate-flournoy
                      @ethryndal Snapper your senses of humor. 😀

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

@catwing I remember those times fondly 😀

Tagging @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths for being awesome Aussie friends…do we have any other Aussies??? I don’t think so, I think I got them all.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
                        @dekreel

@seekjustice  There’s also an Emily who’s Aussie. I forgot her tag though. It’s NOT Shannon’s sister though. Experimenting…

@emily-p  @emily-d  @emily-r  @emily-s  @emily-i-have-no-idea…

Joy
                          @dekreel

AHH! @seekjustice  Emily D is also Aussie! (I think)

And BlueJay… Right, @clairec?

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice

@dekreel It’s @Emily-d and I remember her now, but I didn’t know she was Aussie.

Is this true what I hear Emily? Are you too one of the Rare Breeds of Aussie Kapeefers

Ozeefahs? No. It does sound like something an Australian would say though. I think I’ll stop now.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Joy
                              @dekreel

@seekjustice  *blink* *blink* “Ozeefahs.” o.o

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@dekreel

Yep, this is the craziness of Australians. It would have to be “ah” because we don’t say “er”. There’s no Kapeefers as far as I am concerned, we are Kapeefahs.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >