@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha! I’ve been going around the house singing “It’s a Lovely Day Today” all day. 😀 Spring finally decided to show up with 70 degree weather (after it snowed just three days ago!) and everything is bright and cheery.
Is today special for any particular reason, or did you just mean that it’s special because you decided to keep wr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh hi! I thought you’d left. 🙂 Glad you’re still here! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m finally here! 🙂 How’s it going? Are you still here for a bit?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Nope! I’m still doing dishes. 😉 I said I’d be here in a little over an hour, not for a little over an hour. 😀
I hope it’s going well for you, and I hope you’re still on when I get here! Hopefully that won’t be too long now…just as soon as I get the dishes done…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Haha that’s awesome! 🙂 *goes around the house saying it to family members* *laughing at their weird looks* 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine so sorry, I won’t be here 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be here in probably a little over an hour. Will anyone be on then?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @seekjustice @jess-penrose @sam-kowal @alia @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Will do! 😉
“Carrot in the cookie jar” 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that one before 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Awesome! Like I told others I’m reading for, I probably won’t get to much of any of it until Monday or Tuesday. I’m looking forward to it! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks for the feedback…very helpful!
@ariel-ashira YESS!!! Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!
@daughteroftheking Thank you kindly. And yes, those are some good points. *strokes chin*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great job! Both the story and the characters are very interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Ugh. I can completely relate to problems with school and exams! 🙁 I’ll be praying for you.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? I finally am here! 😀 …for a little bit, at least.
I’m going to just comment in your WIiE document with what I was going to say about Justice, but then I’ll try to write a little bit before I crash.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry, I couldn’t join you writing today 🙁
I have a question for you though: What are some good family musicals to watch? (cuz I know you don’t like musicals 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Ooh, this is starting to get really exciting! 😀
(you scared me with B-bot by the way 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Yay! I’ll read it too! I just requested access 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you don’t have Ruth? Whoops! 😛 Okay, I don’t really know…my brother bought them for us several years ago. We actually don’t have the Noah or In the Beginning soundtracks. We have Ruth, Samson, Jonah, Joseph, Miracle of Christmas, and Moses. We also have the 35 Years of Praise CD, which has a couple of songs from sev…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd I just realized I tagged the wrong person. *facepalm* It was super early in the morning, okay? XD
I just finished reading it, and it was really good! I would totally continue reading!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yep, I think I figured it out now! Thanks muchly. 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@dekreel I don’t think you turned the sharing on, just copy and pasted the link. There’s a blue button in the top right corner that says share, and a little thing will pop up where you can add emails to share it with. And right above that (I believe in the top right but I’m not 100% sure) there’s an option to turn link sharing on. Turn it on and…[Read more]
- Load More
