-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Melissa Anne
Mel tottled into the room, squinting at everything from behind a few tangled strands of red hair. There was a red mark on her cheek from sleeping on her side, and her hair was a bit more frizzy on that side as well. She immediately planted herself next to Huntress and held her hand without looking at her.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 2 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe glad you’re enjoying it <3 Sara deserves most of the credit for the idea though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I want to bring Felicity back now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium sorry for dropping off the face of the earth there for a bit
Rallascant
Rallascant waved to him, wiggling his fingers. Iris solemnly returned to her pedestal and said her farewell. As Acharis turned and began to leave, Rallascant called after him, “Don’t forget to ask for help if you ever need it!”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I tried it too! I think I might do this for all my characters. It’s very fun

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Acharis’ people live on floating islands, which is why he doesn’t know what a labyrinth is and is and is horrified at what he sees as a waste of space.
Ohh that’s cool! I love the idea of floating islands. I used to have a fantasy world like that but I changed it.
Iris
Rallascant snorted loudly, then doubled over and beg…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12I made a mood board for the Labyrinth
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Mel is not waking up btw. Someone might need to carry her.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
A kp version would be awesome!
Yeah, the pronouns section is why I haven’t used it. I get why you would feel the need to include it, but I don’t think you need to cater to people’s wants like that. It seems very two-faced, especially if it goes against your own beliefs. But I really love the design! These charts are so fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy huuuuuggggsssss <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I will also do a silly filler rp
MelMel was fast asleep by now. Unaware of any conflict, she dreamed faintly of chasing rabbits in and out of tunnels and doors while wearing a light blue dress. As she dreamed, her foot twitched. The scraggly bouquet of flowers slipped out her limp hand.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Neither seemed about to offer him any explanations.
that is literally what they’re here for actually hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Rallascant
Rallascant held his hands out and spun in a circle, vaguely gesturing to everything.
“This place. Everything around you. Where you are right now. Iris, would you mind showing him?”
The statue returned to her full height and held her water dish out for Acharis to see. With one finger, she tapped the surface of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Rallascant
“Come, come. Wonder and adventure and all that rot await you. Don’t drag your feet, now.” Rallascant chuckled to himself as he quickly led the newcomer further into the hedge maze. They turned a corner, and came to a dead end. Half nestled in the leaves at the end of the passage was a stone statue, about sev…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h we are waiting for Whaley, I believe, who is on a trip rn and therefore can’t focus much on roleplaying
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
just curious, how old is Acharis?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey guys sorry I hardly talk on here, but I could use some prayers. Just general family stuff. I don’t feel like explaining it, but God knows. I am not doing great. Also, just being a young adult is a struggle though that’s not always the main issue.
Yeah not sure what else to say. Thanks for reading. Sorry again for neglecting this topic so…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry if his mood or personality is inconsistent. He’s still very underdeveloped.
Ellis
Ellis looked at Callum without turning his head. He didn’t really understand the issue. The awkward silence had gone by him unnoticed.
“Don’t apologize to me. You’re a prince. You can speak or not as you please. My elder brother talks even l…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wormssssssss
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper What does Callum look like?
- Load More
